How do I install osx?

trymsb

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,, :)

I have some pc's that I want to install osx86 on.. A Hp Pavilion dv6000, more specific, a dv6653eo. And a acer aspire 5100. I have tried to download several different osx86, like Leo4all, and Zephyroth. But none of theme seems to work.. What I do, is to burn the isos to a dvd-r disc, and boot from that,, but I dont think thats the way to do it.. Ive got that i most likeley have to patch it and get more drivers, but i dont get howto.. Ive googled this quite some times, but i havent found any methods that i understand..

If anyone here could write me a howto, or direct me to one.. Its most important for me to have osx on my dv6000, but it would also worke just fine on my aspire 5100..

Thanks for any answers.. :)

And btw, sorry for my bad english, but im wery tired, and dont feel to well.. :(

Do some research.

This whole website is about installing osx86.

I can't get my apsire pc to install osx86, but I think it's because it can't find the root.

Therefore you probably need a modded BIOS or update.

Acer is like, disable all the cool features a mobo can have so no one f*cks up.

I won't be buying Acer the next time.

Yea, it stops with a message like cant find root or something like that.. :blink: Dont know exactly what that means, and Im kinda a noob when it come to this.. :thumbsup_anim:

How do I mod the bios, or how do I update it?

What about my hp thene? Will that one work? Dont get why this is so hard.....

Yea, it stops with a message like cant find root or something like that.. ;) Dont know exactly what that means, and Im kinda a noob when it come to this.. :unsure:

How do I mod the bios, or how do I update it?

What about my hp thene? Will that one work? Dont get why this is so hard.....

if CPU is Intel research here......if AMD research here......no pain no gain...... :)

The reason it is hard to install OSX to a PC is because it was meant for a MAC computer, not a PC.

The closer your hardware of your PC gets to a modern MAC, the better your chances of succes.

But there's also allot of patching going on to make it compatible.

Whatever you do, don't try anything untill you're sure about what you are doing.

Thanks for your reply, but now after that ive read that, i still dont know what to do,, i dont think that my computer is supported..

Dont want to screw my bios up or any sort of that, i just want a simple way to install it.. :unsure: Mabye i just shall by me a Mac or something?

Thanks for your reply, but now after that ive read that, i still dont know what to do,, i dont think that my computer is supported..

Dont want to screw my bios up or any sort of that, i just want a simple way to install it.. ;) Mabye i just shall by me a Mac or something?

If you are able to then that is the obvious thing to do........now being a bit cheeky.......if you do flash the BIOS and it allows you to use OS X, then good.......if you flash the BIOS and cannot flash back to a working system, you will have a definite reason to buy a real Mac and install Vista via Bootcamp if you want to...... :)