Oblivion on HDR

Phyre_wolf

38 posts in this topic

Okay here is the App and Ini Files Jes Add Oblivion in the designated area aka Bethesda softworks folder in C drive..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUXY2LJ3

Images

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot0.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot1.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot2.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot3.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot4.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot5.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...ScreenShot6.jpg

I had to post some of my tests and findings, Via Cider and Oblivion as well as managing to get HDR running on Oblivion! I know there is allot to read and I dunno what results other will get, Like I stated Below I am running the 2.4 Ghz Dual Pentium using the Radeon HD2600(256 Vram) and 2 Gigs of Ram. Am not familiar on what other Cider Programs will do, I used this Method on Puzzle Quest.app...

Hey I managed to get Oblivion HDR working as well, after fidling with the Ini Files and Fiddling with the Config Files in the Cider Program... Simply put, go into the config files in Preferences in your Cider program, Scroll down to GL extension and put 'Y' on it...(Open the config File using Text Edit)

So my Configs look Like this

[d3dgl]

"AnisotropicTextureFiltering" = "Y"

"VertexShaders" = "Y"

"PixelShaders" = "Y"

"PixelShadersLevel" = "2.1"

"ClipSpaceFix" = "Y"

"FragmentOffset" = "Auto"

"FixedProgram" = "Y"

"RectangleTextures" = "Auto"

"DynamicVBO" = "Y"

"IndexVBO" = "Y"

"FBO" = "Y"

"GLSL" = "M"

"VertexShadersLevel" = "2.1"

"FloatTextures" = "Y"

"OcclusionQueries" = "Y"

"fbobackbuffer" = "0"

[opengl]

"FixedGLExtensionBuffer" = "Y"

"GLExtensionBuffer" = "4096"

(I also Got VertexShader and Pixel Shader converted from 2.0 to 2.1 (not shader 3.0 Thanks to Nemes Observations.. 2.1 is simply a better version of Swiftshader 2.0, if you have SonicJams Spore version get the libd3d9.dylib and libd3d8.dylib and implement them into my ciderized App will have the GFX issues removed and make it look prettier) Simply type in the quotations 2.1

Am using the Cider program from Puzzle Quest so its a fairly recent Build.....

My ini looks like this for the Multi Thread Users... Did allot of research and it works, my system spec is the 2.4 Dual Pentium with the 2600hd Radeon and 2 Gigs of ram...

First off Yer ini Pref is located in Main hd/User/owner(aka the main user of the Mac)/Documents/My Games/Oblivion... You Open the ini File Using Text Edit...

Memory Tweaks:

uInterior Cell Buffer=3

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

The above values determine how many cells (whether for interior or exterior areas) are buffered into RAM. Note that usually the value of the Exterior Cell Buffer variable is automatically set by the engine based on the size of the uGridstoLoad variable. The higher that variable is, the higher the engine will raise this value. However if you want to smooth out your FPS, try manually setting a higher value for both of these, depending on how much RAM you have. For 1GB I recommend doubling the values (6 and 72 respectively). For 2GB of RAM, I use 16 and 102 respectively. For higher amounts of RAM, try raising them higher, however note that you should also raise the iPreloadSizeLimit value below.

iPreloadSizeLimit=26214400 - This setting appears to determine the maximum amount (in bytes) of RAM allowed for preloading game data. The higher the value, the more chance you have of reducing stuttering. The default value equates to around 25MB (divide the setting by 1024 to get KB, then by 1024 again to get MB). For those with 1GB of system RAM, try doubling the variable to 52428800. For those with 2GB, try double again at 104857600 (100MB). You can raise these values even further to experiment, however note that raising this to a large amount doesn't force all the game data to sit in RAM, and can actually cause crashes. I suggest the maximum anyone should set this to should be around 262144000 (250MB), even for 2GB of RAM. Make sure to raise your Cell Buffer values accordingly (see above).

Multithreading Tweaks:

bUseThreadedBlood=1

bUseThreadedMorpher=1

bUseThreadedTempEffects=1

bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1

bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1

bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1

iNumHavokThreads=5

iThreads=9

iOpenMPLevel=10

Also to Force the 3.0 Shader

bAllow30Shaders=1

(simply use the find fuction in Text Edit to locate all of the thigs needing to be tweaked icon_wink_anim.gif )

Next in the same folder to where your ini folder is at is called Renderinfo.txt

Get the Shader packet info which if yer using the set up I am the standard iMac setup the packet will be 2...

Now go into the Ciderized Oblivion Data file Scroll down to folder Called Shaders, Rename shaderpackage002.sdp to something else, I jes added a letter to mine so it looks like this shaderpackage002a.sdp, Now if yer using the same setup system that I am then For Bloom based Game use Shader packet 8, (jes Duplicate it and rename it shaderpackage002.sdp) and if You want to try out the HD Format Duplicate Shader 10 and rename it shaderpackage002.sdp... Do not delete Your renamed shaderpackage002.sdp, for back up purposes. If you have Shader Packet 8 Active HD wont work and if You have Shader 10 active Bloom wont work so it all varies on taste.

Experiment a little, I am running Oblivion on Full everything, Plus OOO and MMM as well as all the Trimming Addons working. I am still trying to Fig a way to fix sound, but doesn't seem to figure out anything else atm... I am still getting random Crash's, but I believe that might be because of the massive addons I am running on it, but I don't know yet.

I dunno if posting here was of any use, I hope it helps ^^ If any Ideas on how to fix the sound send my way. Jewel Quest uses the 1560 Cider Build, Side note Don't Forget to get yer hands on Direct X Program to install in System32 .. I got my hands on d3dx9_24 on to d3dx9_34 all installed in the directory... Hell I even got D3dx10_33 and 34 installed, (Its usless atm but might come in handy for future releases of Cider icon_wink_anim.gif )

Allot to say, lol I had to post my findings Hope it helps!

Still working on the sound Bug, seeing if the actual Cider Program is the sole issue of the sound... Or if anyone has a newer Cider working with Oblivion that doesn't have the snd issue I would love te get it and be able to disect it...

Update: I wanted to see what happens if I went further then 2.1 on the Shader configs in the Config CIder file, I did 3.0 and it seems to run faster... Does anyone have an understanding to why?

Here is more info! I Got all the SDK files implemented in Cider Config it looks like this

[DllOverrides]

"commdlg" = "builtin, native"

"comdlg32" = "builtin, native"

"oleaut32" = "builtin, native"

"ver" = "builtin, native"

"version" = "builtin, native"

"shell" = "builtin, native"

"shell32" = "builtin, native"

"shfolder" = "builtin, native"

"shlwapi" = "builtin, native"

"lzexpand" = "builtin, native"

"lz32" = "builtin, native"

"comctl32" = "builtin, native"

"commctrl" = "builtin, native"

"advapi32" = "builtin, native"

"crtdll" = "builtin, native"

"mpr" = "builtin, native"

"winspool.drv" = "builtin, native"

"d3d8" = "builtin, native"

"d3d9" = "builtin, native"

"d3drm" = "builtin, native"

"ddraw" = "builtin, native"

"dinput" = "builtin, native"

"dinput8" = "builtin, native"

"dmusic" = "builtin, native"

"dsound" = "builtin, native"

"opengl32" = "builtin, native"

"msvcrt" = "native, builtin"

"rpcrt4" = "native, builtin"

"msvideo" = "builtin, native"

"msvfw32" = "builtin, native"

"quartz" = "builtin, native"

"mcicda.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciseq.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciwave.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciavi.drv" = "native, builtin"

"mcianim.drv" = "native, builtin"

"msacm.drv" = "builtin, native"

"msacm" = "builtin, native"

"msacm32" = "builtin, native"

"midimap.drv" = "builtin, native"

"psapi" = "builtin, native"

"wininet" = "builtin, native"

"dbghelp" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_39" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_38" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_37" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_36" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_35" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_34" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_33" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_32" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_31" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_30" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_29" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_28" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_27" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_26" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_25" = "native, builtin"

"d3dx9_24" = "native, builtin"

"x3daudio1_3" = "native, builtin"

"x3daudio1_2" = "native, builtin"

"x3daudio1_1" = "native, builtin"

"x3daudio1_0" = "native, builtin"

"xaudio" = "native, builtin"

"xaudio2_0" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_0" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_1" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_2" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_3" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_4" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_5" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_6" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_7" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_8" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_9" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine2_10" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine3_0" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine3_1" = "native, builtin"

"xactengine3_2" = "native, builtin"

"xaudio2_1" = "native, builtin"

"xaudio2_2" = "native, builtin"

"XAPOFX1_0" = "native, builtin"

"XAPOFX1_1" = "native, builtin"

I implamented the latest DX 9c August addition in it as well, as the snd drivers.... thinking maybe the Loud obnoxious snd bug could be rectified. No Dice on that matter, yet.... So its the Cider Library I theorize. So we'll see on that matter... I was able to get the Shader pack 17 to work and it is beautiful running on HDR format. The only issue, which is rather minor is that the gfx kinda blurs a lil bit.. Am going to do some research to see if I can disable that blur effect in the ini files.. We shall see then...

The Average FPS is 15-30 depending on the area, Grass area gets a lil jerky for a few seconds then the gfx catch's up so its not a freaking slide show... Everything is Maxed out, Just to see what its going to do... So I am running Latest patch of Oblivion, Shivering Isles and the Official addies, I found that OOO and MMM was causing some bad crash's for the now.And if Sonicjam reads this, thanks for the input on getting addies to work! :D (I will implement the unofficial patchs in the next few days, and do not try to use Q's Retexters 2 or 3! Will kill the Games FPS severely! Unless of course yer running a fully rig'd mac pro ;)

I replaced the libd3d8.dylib and libd3d9.dylib located in Frame works with the equivalant ones Located in Spore(Thanks to SonicJam for the file in his post), no gfx issues! There is a load bug, if you try to load a saved game while yer in the middle of a game, it will crash... I have no clue why, but I still need to implament the unoffical patches..

Here is some new Images

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...creenShot19.jpg

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr30/Wo...creenShot20.jpg

(it looks like shader 3.0......But.... well I dunno....)

Are you 100% sure that 2.1 means Shader Model 3.0, and not perhaps Shader Model 2.0b? I'm trying to retrofit Cider for another game that specifically expects SM3 and it's telling me that SM3 isn't supported. A DXcaps viewer is telling me more or less the same thing, maxing out at SM2.

Yeah I saw that, I went ahead and am tring on Sonicjams Spore Format. What I found is that Spore is suppose to support Shader 3.0. But I don't know... also on the Spore addition I found some GFX issues, aka stretched and runny GFX here and there, Might be because of the Lib files or what not, dunno yet, I'll try to implament more work on it to see of I can see if its True 3.0. :) I do suggest to copy the whole System32 files in there cause I got all the dx builds up to the latest august'08 build. I am trying to see what is causing the issues on the Spore format Cider but... yeah.... Nadda much been configuring here and there but nothing....I will do some more research to see what other configs sides 2.1... I could have possibly miss read on the format.... I'll keep you posted Nemisis ^^

Oh and in Cider Configs you can go o'er 2.1, I ran as an experiment I did 3.0, 4.0 up to 10.0 Jes to see what it would do, and as a whole shows Little to know real revelance to the actual direct game... But I did see a real big gfx boost after enabling GLextensionfixed...

and what game are you trying to ciderize? I might be of some use te help :)

Intresting enough I ran a comparison via image to image I looked up an image with 3.0 and hdr on, I replicated the image threw my game took a shot and the diffrence is almost identical.... Hell if you can get me an image from Oblivion with HDR and 3.0 enabled and I will run the game and try to mimic the pict, take a screen an see how off or how close they are....

Update: Cider uses SwiftShader for the gfx Card and Swiftshader can only get shader 2.0.... thus far.... however the case maybe I found that libd3d9.dylib and libd3d8.dylib are the swiftshader libraries.... To why 3.0 is not support or a way to by pass the Swiftshader and run DX directly.... I am going to run an experiment to see what the structure would do if the Swiftshader lib was removed... Probably Crash lol! But never know till I try ;)

.......CRASH!!! lol! So I try another work around, I got the Lib from SonicJams Spore and replaced em into my build... Defiantly a difference..... I am going to see if I can dig up swiftshaders latest Libs ;) see if that has 3.0 support :) Srry Nemes -_- no luck on finding it yet, its in the works, if I get my hands on it I will send you the lib files Other wise the whole 2.1 I miss read about is simply a more stabler version of Swiftshader 2.0 which starts utilizing the multiple CPU to name something it does... I appologise and re-edited my First post so not to cause a mess.

I found an intresting code on Cider config...

[d3dx9]

"NativeEffects"="Y" Am wondering if there is more to it then jes that?.....

Humm, I wasn't aware that Cider was using software shaders. That would certainly explain a lot about its horrendous CPU usage and quirks. I hope to hell that they are going to use shader hardware through GLSL for SM3, otherwise software emulation of that is going to be a bear. Anyhow, thanks for looking in to the matter. :)

Edit: Transgaming's own FAQ says that they don't use Swiftshader:

TransGaming's Cider and Cedega technologies allows games built for Windows to be run on Mac OS X and Linux systems. Cider and Cedega includes not only support for the 3D graphics APIs used by games, but also every other major API they require -- sound, input, window system integration, etc. The graphics technology in Cider and Cedega converts Direct3D API calls to OpenGL API calls, in contrast with SwiftShader which compiles and executes the graphics commands itself.

Wow allot of twists here....

http://www.transgaming.com/products/swiftshader/

These folks seriously need to stop allowing the monkeys and goldfish to work on their page...

"At the developer level, SwiftShader 2.0 presents a familiar API, providing application developers with a drop-in D3D8 or D3D9 DLL file. The SwiftShader D3D DLLs provide the same COM-based APIs that Direct3D applications expect, making them binary compatible with existing applications. Most applications can be tested with SwiftShader by simply moving the SwiftShader D3D8 or D3D9 DLL into the same directory as the application."

If it was actually DX native builtin, I would think you wouldn't have much of issue getting Shader 3.0 working specially if all DX are upto date... Also intresting enough, when you remove the SwiftShader Libs the game will not function, so me thinks, someone in Transgame didn't get the memo.... Now the question is when did they implament Swiftshader? Because it says you can "test" when clearly thier product has some kind of Reliance on it. Like you pointed out why not do a conversion to GLSL.

n/p Nemes ^^ I am still digging to see what else I can find.

Implementing SM3, at a bare minimum, requires writing an expanded HLSL->GLSL translator that can handle all of the new HLSL SM3 instructions and properly convert them to GLSL SM3. While SM3 is a set of hardware specifications, the shading languages themselves differ in several ways. This also doesn't include any needed changes beyond instruction translation.

As for the libraries you removed, they aren't necessarily Swiftshader libraries. WINE has a bunch of base code besides the DLLs that they re-implement. Those libraries may very well be the base code for supporting Direct3D and handling some of the Direct3D->OpenGL translation. But I could be wrong, I don't know a ton about Cider/Cedega/WINE.

Hey I value yer input as well ^^ I referred this because the SwiftShader demo on the site was named the same thing in the Libs, I too can be wrong as well, However I was Jes using common sense as a whole. I am learning many intresting things about Cider. For the most part its pretty flexable. Writting for it though is very challenging as I am Pretty Sure yer aware about :) On a side note I would love to implament Cataylst control or The Nividia Eqivalent for the Nvidia users So we can have a more direct control o'er the Gfx Card as a whole.... Definatly would come in handy do to the nature of the cards the macentiums run now a days.... Get specific Libs in the Cider libs for each card to utilize what its capable of... (I personally think it would be definatly useful for future releases of cider, doesn't mean its gonna happen lol!)

Oh and I found the GL extensions here http://www.opengl.org/registry/ Might have some ways to implement some stuff through there... Its worth a look n e ways :unsure:

Hey Phyre_wolf read through your howto and I still don't get hdr settings to work using your ini however its also odd that the graphics on only pcs and npcs rendering seems stretched and skewed i tried this with sonicjam's build and I don't get the same error and the hdr still doesn't work i'm running a macbook pro 4gig ram i'll be on here more if you any any questions

edit: i was looking through the config file for cider and noticed [wineoss] and [winealsa] back in my linux days i would have noticed those as my sound daemon i'm gonna mess around with them after i figure out my video issue, just a heads up if you wanted to see if you could figure anything out too

Okay did you check out Renderinfo.txt in your Oblivion folder? It might be diffrent then My renderinfo... If it says Render packet 5 or something of that sort. Thats the number U use... Located in the Oblivion Data Folder called Shaders Simply rename the Shader Packet file to something else, and Fiddle with other Shader files, aka Duping it and renaming it to Shader file 5 or something to that sort as a example of course the Shader packets might not work right off the bat you will have to test out each shader to see what works best... AM trying to think what else I can help U with on getting HDR working... It works like a charm on mine.

My Oblivion Renderinfo.txt file looks like this and b4 I forget jes incase ;) (Its located in User/User Name/My Games/Oblivion - You might know but some folks may not lol)

Renderer Device Information:

Direct3D HAL

display

RenderPath : BSSM_SV_2_0

PSversion : 200

VSversion : 200

VStarget : vs_2_0

PStarget : ps_2_0

PS2xtarget : ps_2_0

maxPS20inst : 512

3.0 Shaders : no

Image space effects : yes

Nonpowerof2textures : yes

FP16ARGB blending : yes

FP16ARGB filtering : yes

High dynamic range : yes

Bloom lighting : no

Refraction : yes

2.0 hair : yes

SLI mode : no

Water shader : yes

Water reflections : yes

Water displacement : yes

Water high res : yes

Multisample Type : 0

Shader Package : 2 <-----This is what yer gonna look for, it might be diffrent since yer running on a mac book.

So as an example I locate Shaderpacket2 Located in the ciderized Oblivion in Data.

I Duped it and renamed it shaderpackage002a.sdp and deleted the the original. and then I had to experiment with other packets so I Duped practically each shader and for me I got Shader packet 16 to work so what I did was rename the duped packet of Shader 16 to Shader 2.

Also I Have Sonicjams version and Duped his libd3d8.dylib and libd3d9.dylib and implemented them into my app frame work, Replaced the old Libs. Hope that helps some what... Let me know. hmmmm Am trying to think what else can be implamented to get HDR working on yer MacBook....

I'll post more info when I figure out what the issue is as a whole. On a side note I ran Sonicjams setup and the GFX was kinda broken up a lil, aka runny graphics in diffrent places and what not and the GFX Spikes...

I already had that set and still the gfx are as you said "runny" (nice description :P ) i've tried the other shader packets (besides 8 obviously) and they don't seem to change it much i'll keep messing around with it

hdr would be nice but at this point I would prefer to get the sound, random crashing, and crash on load issues worked out first i'll let you know what I find out and Nemes did you manage to get hdr working? If so what are you system specs?

one other note I installed using windows did you guys use crossover or wine (not sure if it would make a difference) but it would be nice to know

EDIT: one other thing how many shader packages do you guys have I have 19 (don't know if this has anything to do with anything)

I used VMware Fusion Jes to get the necessary files. as well as implying the patch... Did you imply the update patchs b4 porting over Oblivion? I have both Oblivion and Shivering Isles installed as well as the official patch's.... I heard that the older cersions of Oblivion had issues and these patchs should fix some issues, I did this method off of the latest updates... Which I believe is 1.2.0416... (Side note... Also implament the unoffical patchs to fix that freaking bug from shivering Isles)(Also I read that there may be some issues on Macbooks, though not enough info to why there will be an issue... I've been digging around trying to figure out what other fix's and issues to help ;) ) The steps I did was install Oblivion, then the offical stuff and then shivering isles, if yer installing shivering isles then you don't need to update Oblivion because it will do it automaticly for you.. Then I d/l the Shivering patch from the home site installed it... and of course got my hand on a no dvd patch off of game burn or game copy world, I also believe Megagames.com has the fixed exe... Implament the Offical materials using Sonicjams implaments aka the DLCList.txt and Plugins.txt fix up... Jes add the offical plugs above Oblivion in the plugins.txt :( I will keep digging in, wish I had a friend close by with a macbook lol I would send you a fix or least a more in depth report on whats going on lol... I will keep trying ;) Also I too have all 19 packages as well... Package 19 I believe is the full shader 3.0 why that wont work..all the way, when I used it I get half the screen in shader 3.0 and the other half the game in wirefram format...

Side note Deamon tools does work in VMware Fusion...

I am still trying to figure out the snd issues as we speak.....

Edit-I updated Spore to 1.01 which is cider build 1770... I was wondering if this implaments Cedaga 6.1 which what has been read can implament shader 3.0.. Granted the gfx in some spots are missing and some places looks like swiss cheese, if you want the latest build I will send it to you if you want :) Jes let me know :D

Yes please upload it it would be nice to get other people working on this as well (as we seem to be the only ones devoted to getting it being 100% playable)

on the wine comments and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Linux#Audio_tab they mention a "Certain in game sound effects render static during audio mixing" as for the fix they suggest turning the sound down which don't get me wrong is a great and easy work around but in all honestly not a complete fix i messed around with the alsa and oss setting but not much a change (volume and sound "richness" varied)

as for the random crashes i have all the same plugins as you and they never happen for me but the crash on load bug is very prominent (the most annoying of them all in my opinion)

i'm starting to think all this would be much easier in darwine because they only issues they have are no hdr lol but i keep reminding myself there are issues with darwine its self

anyway keep me posted on any ideas and i well give you mine when I have them keep up the good work Phyre_wolf

I used VMware Fusion Jes to get the necessary files. as well as implying the patch... Did you imply the update patchs b4 porting over Oblivion? I have both Oblivion and Shivering Isles installed as well as the official patch's.... I heard that the older cersions of Oblivion had issues and these patchs should fix some issues, I did this method off of the latest updates... Which I believe is 1.2.0416... (Side note... Also implament the unoffical patchs to fix that freaking bug from shivering Isles)(Also I read that there may be some issues on Macbooks, though not enough info to why there will be an issue... I've been digging around trying to figure out what other fix's and issues to help :) ) The steps I did was install Oblivion, then the offical stuff and then shivering isles, if yer installing shivering isles then you don't need to update Oblivion because it will do it automaticly for you.. Then I d/l the Shivering patch from the home site installed it... and of course got my hand on a no dvd patch off of game burn or game copy world, I also believe Megagames.com has the fixed exe... Implament the Offical materials using Sonicjams implaments aka the DLCList.txt and Plugins.txt fix up... Jes add the offical plugs above Oblivion in the plugins.txt :) I will keep digging in, wish I had a friend close by with a macbook lol I would send you a fix or least a more in depth report on whats going on lol... I will keep trying ;) Also I too have all 19 packages as well... Package 19 I believe is the full shader 3.0 why that wont work..all the way, when I used it I get half the screen in shader 3.0 and the other half the game in wirefram format...

Side note Deamon tools does work in VMware Fusion...

I am still trying to figure out the snd issues as we speak.....

Edit-I updated Spore to 1.01 which is cider build 1770... I was wondering if this implaments Cedaga 6.1 which what has been read can implament shader 3.0.. Granted the gfx in some spots are missing and some places looks like swiss cheese, if you want the latest build I will send it to you if you want :) Jes let me know :D

can i have this build of cider

Here is yer D/L of latest build 1760 :) Here yeah go Sonicjam and theweakend

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XTRP2W4

It still has some gfx issues, like I stated in previous post :) All the due dads in the Cider config file as a whole is e relevant.. for the most part I think.. They as a whole where used to test waters on the cider build to see what it would do... On an intresting note HDR seems to work without enabling Fixedglextension.... This build does have all builds of DX 9... and snd drivers implamented in them, was thinking that the Key code "Enable Direct X Native =Y" might be a help in the snd issue, but it didn't do jack lol! As for the clue theweakend sent in, tnx! :) It might not be a direct fix of the issue however it might be a link in the right direction to fix the issue.

Tnx much for the info...

This was from the Spore Read me and am guessing since Spore build is and can be used it might affect the gfx...

If running the game on a Mac Book Pro with display mirroring

turned on, ensure that you select a resolution which is

supported by both the internal and external displays.

A workaround for this issue is to ensure that the internal

LCD is the main system monitor before turning on display

mirroring, and you will be presented with the proper

resolutions.

Granted its Macbook Pro, but it might prove usefull... Its jes an educated guess :) Cause I don't know yer full setup :)

UPDATE!!!! I got Shader packet 19 working in full HDR aka shader 3.0! Using the new cider build 1760.. I figured out what can be a possible fix for you :) via my original fixs... Go to User/User Name/Library/Preferences/The Elder Scrolls 4/Oblivion Preferences<------ There is a config file located in there the same as inside the Ciderized version, it seems it runs off this And do the Shader Packet Trick as well Be sure to read the rest of the post found a few fix's as well, b4 Blitzing over to do this... Yer gonna want to use the latest Build I sent... obviously you Open and edit the Config File :) Jes like the one located inside the Ciderized version :) here is my set up...

[dlloverrides]

"commdlg" = "builtin, native"

"comdlg32" = "builtin, native"

"oleaut32" = "builtin, native"

"ver" = "builtin, native"

"version" = "builtin, native"

"shell" = "builtin, native"

"shell32" = "builtin, native"

"shfolder" = "builtin, native"

"shlwapi" = "builtin, native"

"lzexpand" = "builtin, native"

"lz32" = "builtin, native"

"comctl32" = "builtin, native"

"commctrl" = "builtin, native"

"advapi32" = "builtin, native"

"crtdll" = "builtin, native"

"mpr" = "builtin, native"

"winspool.drv" = "builtin, native"

"d3d8" = "builtin, native"

"d3d9" = "builtin, native"

"d3drm" = "builtin, native"

"ddraw" = "builtin, native"

"dinput" = "builtin, native"

"dinput8" = "builtin, native"

"dmusic" = "builtin, native"

"dsound" = "builtin, native"

"opengl32" = "builtin, native"

"msvcrt" = "native, builtin"

"rpcrt4" = "native, builtin"

"msvideo" = "builtin, native"

"msvfw32" = "builtin, native"

"quartz" = "builtin, native"

"mcicda.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciseq.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciwave.drv" = "builtin, native"

"mciavi.drv" = "native, builtin"

"mcianim.drv" = "native, builtin"

"msacm.drv" = "builtin, native"

"msacm" = "builtin, native"

"msacm32" = "builtin, native"

"midimap.drv" = "builtin, native"

"psapi" = "builtin, native"

"wininet" = "builtin, native"

"dbghelp" = "native, builtin"

"d3dxof" = "builtin, native"

"d3dx9_39" = "builtin, native"

"x3daudio1_3" = "builtin, native"

"x3daudio1_2" = "builtin, native"

"x3daudio1_1" = "builtin, native"

"x3daudio1_0" = "builtin, native"

"xaudio" = "builtin, native"

"xaudio2_0" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_0" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_1" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_2" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_3" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_4" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_5" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_6" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_7" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_8" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_9" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine2_10" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine3_0" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine3_1" = "builtin, native"

"xactengine3_2" = "builtin, native"

"xaudio2_1" = "builtin, native"

"xaudio2_2" = "builtin, native"

"XAPOFX1_0" = "builtin, native"

"XAPOFX1_1" = "builtin, native"

"glu32" = "builtin, native"

"glut32" = "builtin, native"

"xgl" = "builtin, native"

"OpenGLDrv" = "builtin, native"

[version]

"windows" = "winxp"

"cedega" = "tovik-22"

[pthreads]

"pthreadsvalue" = "default"

[transgaming]

"renice_wineserver" = "N"

"alsa_radio" = "Y"

"oss_radio" = "N"

"scheduler_value" = "No"

[sdldrv]

"screendepth" = "32"

"enable3d" = "1"

"fullscreen" = "1"

"showfps" = "0"

"displaysettingsdialog" = "0"

"arb_vbo" = "Y"

[x11drv]

"allocsystemcolors" = "100"

"copydefaultcolors" = "0"

"privatecolormap" = "N"

"perfectgraphics" = "N"

"managed" = "Y"

"desktop" = "No"

"usedga" = "N"

"usexshm" = "N"

"dxgrab" = "Y"

"usexvidmode" = "Y"

"usexrandr" = "N"

"desktopdoublebuffered" = "Y"

"textcp" = "0"

"showfps" = "Y"

"showmem" = "N"

"videoram" = "256"

"agpvertexram" = "128"

"nv_var" = "Y"

"arb_vbo" = "Y"

[d3dgl]

"anisotropictexturefiltering" = "Y"

"vertexshadermode" = "A"

"vertexshaders" = "Y"

"pixelshaders" = "Y"

"pixelshaderslevel" = "3.0"

"fragmentoffset" = "Y"

"fixedprogram" = "Y"

"rectangletextures" = "Auto"

"dynamicvbo" = "Y"

"indexvbo" = "Y"

"fbo" = "Y"

"glsl" = "M"

"vertexshaderslevel" = "3.0"

"floattextures" = "H"

"occlusionqueries" = "Y"

"texmemfix" = "Y"

"fbobackbuffer" = "0"

[opengl]

"fixedglextensionbuffer" = "Y"

And also do the shader trick.... Hope that helps :)

I am gonna try this ciderized version on my 1560 build and see what it does.... I'll keep an update

To Disable the GFX stretching and what not

[sdldrv]

"screendepth" = "32"

"enable3d" = "1"

"fullscreen" = "1"

"showfps" = "0"

"displaysettingsdialog" = "0"

"arb_vbo" = "N" <--------- Disable From Y to N if that is not in your Config file Implament it in there by Coping and pasting it in Config to disable it :D

in the config Files in your User Lib files :D

Now, on to sound!! :(

Thanks for the build I've noticed several things with the new version and have a couple questions as well

1. crash on load FIXED grats Phyre_wolf

2. purple water bug is back let me know if the hdr fix fixes this i'm gonna try the hdr fix and if that doesn't work I'm going to try that older purple water fix as well (EDIT 2: the water seems to be broke even on sonic_jam's version as well is there some Y that can be a N or vise versa that you can think of cause that purple water fix... sucks)

3. in certain pieces of architecture it does that runny effect i'm gonna try that hdr fix and update. let me know if that hdr fix helped you out at all (EDIT: Sorry didn't read the rest of your post the last part fixed this grats again)

4. yeah the sound is the same I may have a possible fix for it via wine fix so don't hold your breath

Okays, I don't have the Purple water issue, off the bat whats so ever. I do get glitchy water a few times here and there. But when reload it tends to fix itself. I think HDR fix's the issue, I will run on Bloom and see if I get the same issue. I wanted to know if yeah went into the Config files located in User/User name/Library/Preference/The Elder Scrolls 4/Oblivion Preferences* The Config file you'll be using to get HDR working is located in this ^^

*The Elder Scrolls 4/Oblivion is named like that on the folder if U use my build. Also, if you want I will send you the config file from my system if you would like, all you have to do is do the Shader file switch.... and see if Finally I can get HDR working 4 you! :thumbsdown_anim:

And Tnx theweakend :angel: I told you I will try as I can te help get HDR working for you... If I can get it working for you..... That means others can mimic the same aspect of this as well... Next up when ever I get off of work lol is to start working on sound....

Edit: Screw it lol I did it n e ways... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHWOSHEG is my config file located in User/User name/Library/Preference/The Elder Scrolls 4/Oblivion... Dupe yers first of course and replace it with mine.... Then do the Shader packet trick... MAX it :wacko: aka Shader Packet 19 :) see what it does...

If my HDR fix by chance still giveing you {censored} and you still got that Purple water issue...

Located in the Oblivion.ini, The 1X shaders cause crashes for menus and outdoors, so you don't want them. The other option avoids saving everytime you open a door, and that means less file I/O. If you don't care about looks so much you can enable gobal light model, which is much faster, but looks much worse. Clearing out the intro sequence resolves a crash for some. Disabling the water shader means no pretty water, but it can be worth up to 50fps or more. If you get 2fps anywhere in the game try disabling this shader, and you'll likely get a huge speed boost. You can remove the purple color from the water by replacing its DDS texture. For example, edit the texture below to be a highly transparent light grey, or whatever you prefer.

If you get 'purple water' once you turn off the water shader you can fix that by using Excors' replacement DDS texture<---http://games.build-a.com/oblivion/watertexture.zip. Just extract the contents ( 'Data\Textures\water\water00.dds' ) into your Oblivion/Data directory.

good news hdr fully working on mine now

and I just enabled water shaders and now no more purple water (bUseWaterShader) it was set to 0 just switched it to 1 and now it works

now on audio, with in config there are these settings:

[transgaming]
"renice_wineserver" = "N"
"alsa_radio" = "Y"
"oss_radio" = "N"
"scheduler_value" = "No"

[wineoss]
"usemmap" = "Y"
"fullduplex" = "Y"
"dsp0" = "/dev/dsp"
"mixer0" = "/dev/mixer"

[winealsa]
"usemmap" = "Y"
"pcm0" = "hw"
"ctl0" = "hw"
"fullduplex" = "N"

so far no dice on many combinations that I have tried, I wonder if mac even uses oss or alsa for their sound but I figure they might since these are in there changing these settings (the Ys and Ns) does nothing. My question right now is, does the whole idea of volume changes due to distance even practiced in spore or puzzle quest and if so what sound engine/mixer is used in these practices because It may just be that the sound engine/mixer is not supported (i believe that havok handles the sound engine/mixer in oblivion) but thats just my 2 pents i could be completely wrong and it could just be linking "mixer0" = "/dev/mixer" to the correct mixer idk

thanks for all your help wolf a good hacker you are mate :)

*Cheers* I am jes glad te help ^^ I am happy that I got confirmation from another fellow ciderizer hehe Oblivion is almost 100%! Now the damn snd then bingo, we got ourselves a nice release! And yer theory on Havok running the snd system ingame is a set idea, I will go see what can be implamented in that. If this is the case then we can do Software snd enabled instead of relying on the cider engine... in theory of course :) lol Havok and Mac tend to be pretty bitter lol Do to the fact that Havok doesn't seem to like to find its way on the OS X Platform.... But got the ciderized GFX working.... as well as enabeling add-ons (Tnx SonicJAM!).... I am running add ons...

Oblivion WarCry EV.esp

Oblivion-FraNewItems.bsa

Oblivion-FraNewCrea.bsa

Beautiful People.esp

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm

Francesco's Optional Files.esp

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Foxes.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp

Mart's Monster Mod for Fran.esp

Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm

Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esp

Mart's Monster Mod.esm

Mart's Monster Mod.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Knights.esp

Knights.bsa

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair.bsa

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen.bsa

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery.bsa

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor.bsa

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag.bsa

Oblivion.esm

Minus a few glitch's it works pretty damn good ^^ Jes need a way to setup loading order so all will run allot happier lol! Def get the unofical oblivion and shivering isle patchs if you don't have em :wacko: I can load up save files!! :D The only Crash I witnessed, though I haven't tried on the 1760 build is the horse armor crash...

yes I don't have that many mine goes as follows:

Oblivion.esm

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

#DLCHorseArmor.esp <- to others, it is a great mod yes but fact remains is widely known wine fact that mounting an armored WELL crash oblivion keep it there though for later (though I can be wrong on this version)

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

I'd say these work too (haven't got a chance to test them all though)

would be nice if we had bug testers *looks around*

one other question (most likely a stupid one) as an easier way to get shader package 19 to run instead of renaming it to 2 couldn't you just edit

Shader Package	 		: 2

to 19 in the renderinfo.txt in /user/your name/Documents/My Games/Oblivion or is this just a readme.txt kind of thing and not a config file?

The render info is Jes info that the Game gets to add as a text file, I thought editing the renderinfo would do anything... But all it did was revert back to what it originally was..... So....that wont do it lol Wish it was that easy! lol!! And I agree lol I want the Bug tester as well *Brings out Shovel and Starts diging* I found a huge list of console commands... I was seeing if there was any Snd Debuggers in there

On a side note the snd issue isn't fixed yet lol It looks like a timer issue, more then anything.... I saved in a tavern full of bottles, and tested some ideas to see what the direct problem is, to me, it looks like 1. The timer is really off, cause some times when something drops its muted, 2. Snd delay in some cases I get snd delay (Example When I shoot a rat the arrow connects, and a very short delay then the loud crashing noise.) So I feel your theory on the Mixer is correct, however I am looking around to see if there is other implaments, via, using the Direct X equivalant, X3dAudio.dll.... However the Drv it uses for audio, what I've found is directly involved to Macs snd driver, "winmecca.drv" So I tried a diffrent idea, going into my utilities and seeing if the midi driver editing on the HW might do something....

AddDecal -

AddFaceAnimNote (afan) -

Autosave - Saves current game to your Autosave slot

Bat - Executes batch file [e.g. bat test.txt]

BeginTrace (bt) - Creates a trace file (XBox only)

BetaComment (bc) -

CalcLowPathToPoint (lp2p) -

CenterOnCell (coc) -

CenterOnExterior (coe) -

CenterOnWorld (cow) - [e.g. COW worldname -10 5]

ClearAdaptedLight (cal) - Clears the HDR adapted light texture

ClearScreen (cls) - Clears text from console

CloseFile -

CompleteAllQuestStages (caqs) - Sets all quest stages

Disable - The selected NPC or Object will be removed from the game. Use Enable command to add them back

DumpTexturePalette (dtp) - Dump texture palette contents to warning file

Enable - Adds back an NPC or Object removed using the Disable command

EnableFast - EnableFastTravel

FlushNonPersistActors (flush) - Deletes all the actors in High who are not persistant

ForceWeather (fw) - Forces the active weather to the specified type, without transition

FreezeRenderAccumulation (fra) - Only re-render geometry visible during this frame

GetIgnoreFriendlyHits (gifh) -

GetINISetting (getini) -

HairTint -

Help - Shows some help dialog

Kill -

KillAllActors (killall) -

LoadGame (load) - Loads a saved game [e.g. load ]

ModPCAttribute (modpca) - Modify an actor value [e.g. modpca luck, 10]

ModPCSkill - (modpcs) - Modify the player's skill [e.g. modpcs blunt, 10]

ModScale - Modify the scale of an object

ModWaterShader (mws) - Modifies water shader settings

MoveToQuestTarget (movetoqt) - Move player to current quest target (optional param: target number)

OutputArchiveProfile (oap) - Output Archive profile info to a file

OutputLocalMapPictures (olmp) - Writes out the current local map

OutputMemContexts (omc) - Output Mem Context info to a file

OutputMemStats (oms) - Output Mem Stats info to a file

PickRefByID (prid) - Select a reference by id for the console

PlayBink - Plays Bink movie file

Player.payfine - Pays off all outstanding bounties

Player.placeatme - Summons an NPC with the stated ID Number

PlayerSpellBook (psb) - Add all spells to player

PlayMagicEffectVisuals (pme) -

PlayMagicShaderVisuals (pms) -

PrintAiList (pai) - Printed Ai Lists

PrintHDRParam (php) - Prints current HDR settings

PrintNPCDialog (pdialog) - Prints NPC dialog

PurgeCellBuffers (pcb) - Forcibly unloads all unattached cells in cell buffers

QuiteGame (qqq) - Exit game without going through menus

Refreshini (refini) - Refresh INI settings from Oblivion.ini file

RefreshShaders - Reload HLSL shaders from disk

ReloadCurrentClimate (rcc) - Reloads values from the current climate

ReloadCurrentWeather (rcw) - Reloads values from the current weather

ReleaseWeatherOverride (rwo) -

ReloadCurrentClimate (rcc) - Reloads values from the current climate

ReloadCurrentWeather (rcw) - Reloads values from the current weather

Reset3DState -

ResetHealth -

ResetMemContexts (rmc) - Reset Max Mem Contexts

ResurrectActor (resurrect) - Resurrects the selected NPC

RevertWorld (rw) - Revert the world

RunCellTest (rct) - Runs a cell test

RunMemoryPass (rmp) - Runs a cleanup memory pass

SaveGame (save) - Saves current game with a the you specify

SaveIniFiles (saveini) - Writes all the .ini files

SetActorAlpha (saa) -

SetActorRefraction (sar) -

SetCameraFOV (fov) - Change the camera's field of view (in deg): default 75

SetClipDist - New clip distance

SetDebugText (sdt) - Sets which debug text is shown

SetFog - 2 floats, start and end depths

SetGameSetting (setgs) -

SetGamma (sg) - Sets new gamma ramp

SetHDRParam (shp) - Sets various values for the HDR shader

SetIgnoreFriendlyHits (sifh) -

SetImageSpaceGlow (sisg) -

SetIniSetting (setini) - Sets an .ini value, parameters are "setting:category" value [e.g. "bAllowScreenShot:Display" 1]

SetLightingPasses (slp) - 4 (0/1) values. amb|diff|tex|spec ex: 1010

SetScale - Set the scale of an object

SetShowQuestItems -

SetSkyParam (ssp) - Sets various values for the sky

SetSTBBColorConstants (sscc) - Show speedtree billboard color tweak constants

SetTargetRefraction (str) - Sets the refractive value of the target

SetTargetRefractionFire (strf) - Sets the refractive fire value of the target

SetTreeMipmapBias (stmb) - Set mipmap LOD bias values for tree billboards

SetWeather (sw) - Sets the active weather to the specified type

SexChange - Selected npc male become female or female becomes male

Show (tst) - Show values of script variables [e.g. show gamedayspassed]

Show1stPerson (s1st) - Show the 1st person Model from 3rd person camera. If in 3rd person it will show both

ShowAnim (sa) - Show Animation and Actor status

ShowBirthSignMenu - Lets you change character birthsign

ShowClassMenu - Lets you change character class

ShowQuestLog (sql) -

ShowFullQuestLog (sfql) - Show all log entries for a single quest

ShowHeadTrackTarget (sheadt)- Show the head track target if set from look function

ShowPivot (sp) - Puts a temporary yellow plus at the pivot point of the selected reference

ShowQuests (sq) - List quests

ShowQuestTargets (sqt) - Show current quest targets

ShowQuestVars (sqv) - Show quest variables. [e.g. svq QuestID]

ShowRaceMenu - Displays character face customization menu

ShowRenderPasses (srp) - display render passes for the next frame

ShowScenegraph (ssg) - Create a window with the full game scene graph

ShowSubSpaces (sss) - Temporarily displays subspaces

ShowSubtitle (srp) - show all dialog subtitles (1 shows always, 0 hides always)

ShowVars (sv) - Show variables on object. [e.g. player->sv]

ShowViewerStrings (svs) -

ShowWhoDetectsPlayer (swdp) -

SpeakSound -

StartAllQuests (saq) - Starts all quests

StopCombat - Stops combat for current enemy

StopMagicEffectVisuals (sme) -

StopMagicShaderVisuals (sms) -

TakeCover - Forces a actor to move away from the target actor for a period of time

TestAllCells (tac) - Test All Cells (0 - stop, 1 - start, 2 - interiors, 3 - current world)

TestCode -

TestLocalMap (tlm) - Simulates the local map (1 or 0 for FOW on or off)

TestSeenData (tsd) - Visually displays the current seen data

ToggleAI (tai) -

ToggleAiSchedules (tais) -

ToggleBorders (tb) -

ToggleCastShadows (tsh) -

ToggleCellNode (tcn) - Toggle 3D for a Cell child node: 0-Actor, 1-Marker, 2-Land, 3-Water, 4-Static, 5-Active

ToggleCharControllerShape (tccs) - Toggle char controller shape type

ToggleCollision (tcl) -

ToggleCollisionGeometry (tcg) - Show collision geometry

ToggleCombatAI (tcai) - Toggles all Combat AI

ToggleCombatStats (tcs) -

ToggleConversations (tconv) - Toggle conversation stats

ToggleDebugText (tdt) - Show debug numbers on the screen, including FPS

ToggleDetection (tdetect) -

ToggleDetectionStats (tds) - Show the detection stats of the current seletected Ref

ToggleEmotions (temo) - Toggle NPC facial emotions

ToggleFlyCam (tfc) - Toggles the Free Fly camera (UFO cam)

ToggleFogOfWar (tfow) - Turns fog of war on or off

ToggleFullHelp (tfh) - Toggle Full Help

ToggleGodMode (tgm) - Toggle God mode

ToggleGrass (tg) - Toggle grass display

ToggleGrassUpdate (tgu) -

ToggleHDRDebug (thd) - Toggles HDR debug textures

ToggleHighProcess (thighprocess) -

ToggleLeaves (tlv) -

ToggleLiteBrite (tlb) - Toggles lite brite render mode

ToggleLODLand (tll) -

ToggleLowProcess (tlowprocess) -

ToggleMagicStats (tms) -

ToggleMapMarkers (tmm) - Toggle map markers (1 shows all, 0 hides all)

ToggleMaterialGeometry (tmg) - Show material geometry

ToggleMenus - Hide all the menus. Used for taking screen shots

ToggleMiddleHighProcess (tmhighprocess) -

ToggleMiddleLowProcess (tmlowprocess) -

ToggleOcclusion (tocc) - toggle occlusion query for geometry

TogglePathGrid (tpg) -

TogglePathLine (tpl) -

ToggleRefractionDebug (trd) - Toggles refraction debug render texture

ToggleSafeZone - Display the television 85% safe zone

ToggleScripts (tscr) - Turn Script processing on/off

ToggleShadowVolumes float (tsv) -

ToggleSky (ts) -

ToggleTrees (tt) - Turn trees on/off

ToggleWaterRadius (twr) -

ToggleWaterSystem (tws) - Toggles the water system

ToggleWireframe (twf) - Show the world as wireframe

TriggerHitShader (ths) -

Unlock - unlocks targeted doors or chests

Verbose - Toggle verbose combat/AI messages

WasteMemory (wm) - Allocates some memory (in MB)

WaterDeepColor (deep) - Modifies water deep color

WaterReflectionColor (refl) - Modifies water reflection color

WaterShallowColor (shallow) - Modifies water shallow color

I'm thinking you should make a repack and a howto on a new thread so hopefully we can get some bug testers I've been trying to work out the sound issue for the past 3 days and am finding nothing out sadly. to get this last problem worked out I think we need more people that are smarter then us to get see where we've gotten to. just my advice man, and thanks again for all the work.

• 2 weeks later...