Can't get wifi working

teraflow

6 posts in this topic

Yo guys, need your help :(

I get working everything on mi PC, but i still can't get wifi working.

I have 2 different usb wifi sticks, and i've tried alot to get one of them working, but i cant.

AdaptadorIdealv2_2.jpg This is one of them, http://www.itspain.com/es/index.php?id=60

AdaptadorUSBbSenao.jpg This is the other one, http://www.senao.com.tw/english/product/charset=big5

Any idea?

PD: i have installed leo4all mac osx leopard, version 10.5.2

Guest BuildSmart
Yo guys, need your help :D

I get working everything on mi PC, but i still can't get wifi working.

I have 2 different usb wifi sticks, and i've tried alot to get one of them working, but i cant.

AdaptadorIdealv2_2.jpg This is one of them, http://www.itspain.com/es/index.php?id=60

AdaptadorUSBbSenao.jpg This is the other one, http://www.senao.com.tw/english/product/charset=big5

Any idea?

PD: i have installed leo4all mac osx leopard, version 10.5.2

I'm sorry but you cannot be helped, you failed to provide information that would be useful for helping you resolve your wireless issue, like the chipsets used in these wireless devices, the ID's and subsystem ID's of these devices and the CPU/OS information for your hack.

Don't try to be smart, we don't need stupid little pictures showing how ugly these devices you own are or links offsite, if you can't post the relevant information then I suggest you give up and stop bothering people for a solution that can never occur.

If you have to ask what the chipset is in them then you don't need it fixed, this is a period of mental enrichment, learn new skills like how to find out what chipset is in these devices and as always, google is your friend.

People don't mind helping someone but they don't want to waste time doing research that you should have done or trying to figure out what hardware and OS you have and in general like to see a user who is making some kind of effort in the contribution to resolve their problem by providing the required information rather than someone who knows nothing. make no effort and wants someone else to fix it for them.

If this is still unclear to you, provide the information about these devices like chipsets and ID's, information about CPU and OS and it might have helped if you looked at some previous USB wireless issues that have been resolved to see why some have been helped and some have not and to possibly see if your solution already exists but maybe that is expecting too much effort on your part, I mean after all, it is your problem not anyone who might be able to help you so be smart and help them help you.

I'm sorry but you cannot be helped, you failed to provide information that would be useful for helping you resolve your wireless issue, like the chipsets used in these wireless devices, the ID's and subsystem ID's of these devices and the CPU/OS information for your hack.

Don't try to be smart, we don't need stupid little pictures showing how ugly these devices you own are or links offsite, if you can't post the relevant information then I suggest you give up and stop bothering people for a solution that can never occur.

If you have to ask what the chipset is in them then you don't need it fixed, this is a period of mental enrichment, learn new skills like how to find out what chipset is in these devices and as always, google is your friend.

People don't mind helping someone but they don't want to waste time doing research that you should have done or trying to figure out what hardware and OS you have and in general like to see a user who is making some kind of effort in the contribution to resolve their problem by providing the required information rather than someone who knows nothing. make no effort and wants someone else to fix it for them.

If this is still unclear to you, provide the information about these devices like chipsets and ID's, information about CPU and OS and it might have helped if you looked at some previous USB wireless issues that have been resolved to see why some have been helped and some have not and to possibly see if your solution already exists but maybe that is expecting too much effort on your part, I mean after all, it is your problem not anyone who might be able to help you so be smart and help them help you.

Uhmmm... what have i done to you?

I asked a question, and if you wanna "help me", there's other ways to do it... i mean, i'm not trying to be smart, i'm asking for something i have no f*cking idea, and i think i asked the better way i can, and first of all RESPECT

I know things you ignore, and you know others that i do.

That's the reason for the forums were created.

Anyway, leave your rage at home, and don't treat me like a {censored} or a parasite.

Guest BuildSmart
Uhmmm... what have i done to you?

I asked a question, and if you wanna "help me", there's other ways to do it... i mean, i'm not trying to be smart, i'm asking for something i have no f*cking idea, and i think i asked the better way i can, and first of all RESPECT

I know things you ignore, and you know others that i do.

That's the reason for the forums were created.

Anyway, leave your rage at home, and don't treat me like a {censored} or a parasite.

You took the time to respond and still did not provide any useful or required information, good-luck with your problem cause I don't have time to hold your hand or worry about your sensitivity.

You took the time to respond and still did not provide any useful or required information, good-luck with your problem cause I don't have time to hold your hand or worry about your sensitivity.

I don't care if you wanted to help me.

I've solved it, and my computer is full running mac osx leopard.

In the future, think before you give a response, cause there are persons behind the computers, not animals or robots :)

And the first usb stick (which I'm using) is Hawking HWUG1A Wireles Ralink, Product id: 0x148F, Vendor id: 0x2573

If it's useful for someone.

Thank you, well... not.