Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver on HP Pavilion notebook

Leachimster

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have HP Pavilion dv6319ea notebook and my sound card is not working properly.

Sound is ok, but only in integrated stereo speakers. When I put jack into the audio out, I still hear a sound from integrated speakers, not from external.

And I have an issue with mic too. When I want to run some app which is using a mic (Skype...), it will always crash.

Is there any solution for this problem? 

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Same here except on DV6426US, if I didn't use Skype as often as I do nowadays it wouldn't be an issue but if anyone knows of any solutions to this please help.

try voodoohda version 2.2 . look in sticky under voodoohda in page 4 u'll see an explanation about xcode and how to use it. ignore than go at the bottom of that post and there u see the voodoohda version 2.2 click another page will open and go at the bottom and install it along with the preference pan. i think it will make ur device work.

what is ur audio card?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

I have HP Pavilion dv6319ea notebook and my sound card is not working properly.

Sound is ok, but only in integrated stereo speakers. When I put jack into the audio out, I still hear a sound from integrated speakers, not from external.

And I have an issue with mic too. When I want to run some app which is using a mic (Skype...), it will always crash.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you.

try installing voodooHDA.kext and Apple02Audio.kext (the latter should be there by default)... you'll still have to change the setting in system preferences to change from built-in speakers to output/headphones... both kexts should be attached here anyway :unsure: g'luck

i should add that you must delete AppleHDA.kext and AppleAzaliaAudio.kext if you have them...

voodooApple02.zip

try installing voodooHDA.kext and Apple02Audio.kext (the latter should be there by default)... you'll still have to change the setting in system preferences to change from built-in speakers to output/headphones... both kexts should be attached here anyway :D g'luck

i should add that you must delete AppleHDA.kext and AppleAzaliaAudio.kext if you have them...

Thanks man, its working :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
try installing voodooHDA.kext and Apple02Audio.kext (the latter should be there by default)... you'll still have to change the setting in system preferences to change from built-in speakers to output/headphones... both kexts should be attached here anyway :( g'luck

Great! it worked for me on Compaq (or HP) Presario V6000. Thank you!

Internal microphone doesnt work though, right?