Kalyway 10.5.2 on HP Pavillion dv9700 !

dastan

2 posts in this topic

hiii , i downloaded the kalyway 10.5.2 intel amd ,and installed it on my desktop with no problem ,

but when i try to installing it on my dv9700 laptop it stuck at Darwin bootloader and some version type stuff before it get into the installer , :P

i tried disabling ACPI APCI but my bios doesnt support it , and the i used all kernels with no hope :(

what should i do ? is there any solution ?? i searched the forum and google but i couldnt find anything

my sys is :

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 @ 2.2 Ghz (X86)

2 GB RAM ,

nVidia gForce 8400M GS 256 + 768 MB RAM

250 GB HDD Hitachi HTS

:)

• 8 months later...
hiii , i downloaded the kalyway 10.5.2 intel amd ,and installed it on my desktop with no problem ,

but when i try to installing it on my dv9700 laptop it stuck at Darwin bootloader and some version type stuff before it get into the installer , ;)

i tried disabling ACPI APCI but my bios doesnt support it , and the i used all kernels with no hope :)

what should i do ? is there any solution ?? i searched the forum and google but i couldnt find anything

my sys is :

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 @ 2.2 Ghz (X86)

2 GB RAM ,

nVidia gForce 8400M GS 256 + 768 MB RAM

250 GB HDD Hitachi HTS

:D

I wish I knew. I have a dv9700 with AMD Turion x2 and I got as far as completely installing it on my portable hard drive. When I try to boot it...it just blinks the _ a few times and goes into normal boot.

People tell me it's the BIOS...and it's driving me nuts because I can't get it to update, reinstall, and it doesn't host any options to change the ACPI settings and whatnot.