I'm Attracted To The iPhone 3g.

10 posts in this topic

I'm seriously attracted to the 99 pound price, infact I'm so attracted that I've listed my k850i on ebay, I've got a few questions to throw at you experienced mac's out there, If I walk into an apple retail store do they force me an instore activation?

I take that back. Before I had read that there would be a way to purchase the phone without a contract, but after reading this I guess it wasn't true.

I don't know what the phone company is where you live, but for ATT the only way I can think of to get around it would be to purchase the phone with 2-year agreement, then wait 30 days and cancel the contract. You pay the early termination fee, but still get to keep your phone.

Well.. Bad news guys, I rang apple this morning and they told me they won't let anyone leave the store without them having signed a contract with o2. I don't see a way around this except ebay.. Anyone got any suggestions for online shops with iphone 3g's

Oups, sorry for my mistake. It's an average of 850$. I was thinking of the old iPhone 1st gen. is now like at 295$. But truly and madly, in Canada (I live here) if you would take the 16 GB is sold 750$. Very expensive. But here, we are not require to buy from Applestore, you buy directly at the telco carrier.