• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Threepwood

Dell 2405FPW

6 posts in this topic

Hey,

I've been offered a used Dell 2405FPW for $550 (FYI, the 2408 is $1,300 in Sweden, incl 25% VAT), should I go for it? I might get the price down a bit.

Yeah it's a great monitor. Very high quality panel, not the usual cheap stuff. And a nice monitor is always a good investment. Read some reviews though, to form your own opinion, and be sure to check it out first.

Hey,

I've been offered a used Dell 2405FPW for $550 (FYI, the 2408 is $1,300 in Sweden, incl 25% VAT), should I go for it? I might get the price down a bit.

i have that monitor, its great. I use it for everything; gaming, photos, all around. You can even hook up a ps3 to it and use it as a cheap hd tv.

After doing some reading I found the 2407fpw-HC REV A00 has a ton of problems overdrive ghosting, colorshifting, etc... I wonder if Dell has made any newer hardware revisions to correct them as they did with the non-HC models A01, A02, A03, and A04?

Website I developed for cash advance loan company.