Ingrid Betancourt: Free

(MoC)

7 posts in this topic

We all know about the FARC and their ideas to help Colombia, well, if you could consider taking hostages a good idea. :)

Ingrid Betancourt along with many others were taken hostage by the FARC around five years ago. Through a heroic rescue some of the hostages have been saved along with her. She will undergo a battery of medical tests and a psyciatric evaluation to see how the five years affected her physically and emotionally. I say it's about time.

Guardian News

Saw it last week, to be honest I'd forgotten about her :-(

Sarkozy made a big deal about her, so looks like he's living up to all the hype, especially now he's improving ties with Syria / Lebanon. I think he could be THE Middle East deal maker now, seems to be getting on with all the key players....

Saw it last week, to be honest I'd forgotten about her :-(

Sarkozy made a big deal about her, so looks like he's living up to all the hype, especially now he's improving ties with Syria / Lebanon. I think he could be THE Middle East deal maker now, seems to be getting on with all the key players....

Yeah you never know. :)

It was a day of celebration for me. Some of you will remember that I had "free Ingrid Betancourt" in my signature.

Yeah I did see that. Well, congratulations friend. :)