Install Failed: kalyway_leo_10.5.1.iso

12 posts in this topic

I Downloaded all 47 of the files from a Warez forum. I extracted them without any problems. I burned the file without any problems to a DVD. I ran a confirmation of data on the DVD to make sure the file did not corrupt during burning "It went well".

I booted from the DVD with no problems. I changed my graphics card setting so the picture would display properly. I hit the install button, the DVD checked itself for consistencies. Then it went to install the OS. BAM! Install Failed.

Could someone help me.

The error I got was: Could not create this directory \volume\untitled 1

Something like that, I don't really remember exactly what it said.

I'm installing; kalyway_leo_10.5.1.iso

OSX86 Leopard 10.5

If you need anymore information then please ask. I will be checking this thread every day for replys.

Dell Dimension 3000

I was previously using WindowsXP on this computer & Linux - Ubuntu, I had a dual boot setup.

Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.8GHz

2GB RAM Memory

250GB Hard Drive 7,200 RPM

CD DVD-/+RW

What kinda information do you need? I posted what I know.

i22295-Devices2.jpg

Okay, I'm downloading iATKOS R3 right now.

I have a question, why is the kalway file 4.67GB & the iATKOS is only 2.14GB?

The file size is much smaller, I would like to be sure about something "One of these days.."

Anyway, it's going to take a while to download this stuff. I will post a reply & tell you guys how it went as soon as I get this one downloaded & running.

Hey,

So I downloaded the "iAtkos v1 0i r3". I burned it booted from it.

Okay, here is the problem, on the screen it tells me to choose a place to install it. It shows 0 options. I tried booting from the DVD again & I get the same problem.

• 1 month later...

i downloaded all 47 kalyway_Leo_10.5.1.ISO but they have 001, 002, 003, ect.. after the ISO part and i cant figure out how to combine all of them... i have tried UltraISO but since it has the three digit numbers signifing their sequences it doesnt recognize them as ISOs... please, please will someone help me to figure out how to combine these or, did i just waste alot of my time downloading all 47 of these files....

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the link to HJSplit thats just what I have been looking for!