I can't boot Leopard

Sakui1

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I installed leopard with iAkos 1.0i, everything went fine in the installation, but the only problem is that I can't boot Leopard, i mean when I turn on the computer starts Darwing boot, but it start something like a reboot loop, I can't boot in that partition, but the windows partition starts fine, if I select the leopard partition my computer restarts.

What could be my problem?

My PC:

Intel 945 GTPLR Socket 775

CPU Intel Pentium D 930 3.0ghz Socket 775 2x2MB Cache

RAM 2GB

HD: 250GB Serial ATA Western Digital 7200 RPM

Video Card PCI-EXPRESS Ati Radeon x1300 512MB

Hi everyone, I installed leopard with iAkos 1.0i, everything went fine in the installation, but the only problem is that I can't boot Leopard, i mean when I turn on the computer starts Darwing boot, but it start something like a reboot loop, I can't boot in that partition, but the windows partition starts fine, if I select the leopard partition my computer restarts.

What could be my problem?

My PC:

Intel 945 GTPLR Socket 775

CPU Intel Pentium D 930 3.0ghz Socket 775 2x2MB Cache

RAM 2GB

HD: 250GB Serial ATA Western Digital 7200 RPM

Video Card PCI-EXPRESS Ati Radeon x1300 512MB

Try "-x -y"

Ok, I installed leopard with Kalaway, and now I can see the gray screen with the apple logo loading and then a black screen.. nothing else...

What could be my problem now?

Thanks!!!

------- EDIT----

I disable my ati radeon x1300 and finally Leopard load perfect, now my problems are, My Video card and sound doesn't work.

Also, there's any chance for me to make my "Marvell Libertas 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Client Adapter" work??

THANKS!!!

Sounds to me like you forgot to go into the customize section before install. I think you will find the things in there that you need to install to get everything working. I am not sure if the Intel 945 uses Intel HD audio, but I am pretty sure it does so you will want to have that install. As for your X1300. There is a whole sub section for AMD/ATI graphics cards. I am not familiar with the install of ATI cards in OSX86, but I am sure someone will help.