Really really need help...

rernkent

6 posts in this topic

I'm using an acer aspire 5920G like i stated in my signature...I've been trying to install leopard for weeks and never succeeded..

I follow everyone's guide..any i can find...I've tried kalyway and iatkos..

Both give me the same problem...My installation is great!Always successful..only after it reboot and i remove my dvd..it goes straight to vista...without giving me any option to enter leopard...

So..does anybody know why is this happenning...I NEVER every seen the apple logo after i installed successfully... :censored2:

Pls help..

I did that...only under the change settings option i'm suppose to to change the drive into the drive i installed leopard into right?Only thing is that drive is not listed there....

If i remain it at default...when i choose leopard during startup they will appear a chain boot error msg after some time..

Active your mac partition !!

In terminal :

fdisk -e /dev/rdiskX

update

f Y

w

y

q

With X your disk number and Y your partition number !! you can know that with this command : diskutil list

Enjoy !!

i remember trying to do that also...but when i type

fdisk -e/dev/rdiskX

they say invalid error ---- /

Something abt i can't use / ???

Anyway,when i reboot my laptop and run the iatkos dvd...(i have iatkos installed now) i get into a white screen with an apple logo...But it just gets stuck loading there...

You had an error because you don't add spaces into -e and /dev

fdisk" "-e" "/dev/rdiskX

......._-e_..........

And don't forget that X at end is an example, you replace with your HDD number !!

Enjoy !!