FS: 2.67 Ghz Xeon, 2 GB RAM, Over 500 GB Storage, Win XP Pro

BOL_fan

10 posts in this topic

Price:

$625 shipped anywhere in the continental US, or $575 locally if you're in the DC metro area or the Eastern Shore.

Compatibility:

Fully compatible with Kalyway 10.5.2; the only post-install requirement is a quick and easy audio patch, so installation is very simple. Works great with EFI and very fast.

Reason for selling:

I'm moving to a dorm for college next semester and would rather have a laptop. This is an awesome desktop and I hate to see it go! :blink:

Full Specs:

-Gigabyte P35-DS3R 2.0 (Peryn compatible)

-Xeon 3075 @ 2.67 Ghz., FSB 1333 (Same as Core2 Duo E6750)

-2 Gigs DDR2 800 RAM

-SATA DVD Burner (DVD+/- R/RW DL Lightscribe)

-320 GB WD AAKS Hard Drive (goes great w/ OSx86, very fast)

-160 GB Samsung Hard Drive; I use it for data

-80 GB Hitachi Hard Drive w/ Windows XP Pro loaded

---All 3 Drives are 7200 RPM SATA

-nVidia 7300 LE

-The case is a Cooler Master Centurion 5 in good shape, with only some minor daily wear, tear, and a little dust

-480W Power Supply

Assurance:

I have plenty of feedback on eBay, all positive: http://myworld.ebay.com/orchard517/

I built this computer myself, but I've been building and fixing computers for years so I know what I'm doing. You can count on this computer's reliability, and I will stand behind it. It has never been tweaked or overclocked.

Pictures:

post-70698-1214069479_thumb.jpgpost-70698-1214069488_thumb.jpgpost-70698-1214668401_thumb.png

That's actually a pretty good deal for that system. I just sold similar system based on a E6550 on Craigslist for $900. The only real differences are it is pretty highly overclocked (3.6GHz), has 4 gigs of ram, has about 200 gigs more hard drive space, and a 7900GTX.

Sorry! If you link to your name on e-Bay, there is a listing of a MBP on sale under your name! So I presumed.....(I know presumption is the mother of all cockups!)

BUT

edit: It is under your name!? :(

StiCMAN

:)

MBP = MacBook Pro, right? You must have me confused with someone else; this FS is for a Hackintosh desktop.

Sorry! If you link to your name on e-Bay, there is a listing of a MBP on sale under your name! So I presumed.....(I know presumption is the mother of all cockups!)

Ah, that's what you were referring to! It's actually a Powerbook G4, not a MacBook Pro; and I bought it broken a little while ago and fixed it myself. I might have kept it, but I'm not interested in a PowerPC Mac.