Leo4All v3 Update 10.5.3 Kaly succeed ...

evok

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys !

After a looot of failed try, I've succeed in installing Leopard on my PC. I've updated to 10.5.3, all is working (VGA, Chipset, etc ...) except: my modem !

Indeed, I don't use wifi and I only own an USB modem for connecting. The model is: Sagem F@st 800.

adsl_800.jpg

(I've the white one)

After looking for an specific driver (and especialy official one), I've found on sagem's support website this one: http://www.sagem.com/support/site/driver/S...800-v403-FR.dmg

Over enjoyed, I've immediatly pushed it on my mac, and try to install it. Unfortunatly, it returns me an error message: "An error occured that prevented the installation from completing file not found: Internet Connect.app"

What can I do for that ?

An other question: Is it possible to share my internet connection between my hackintosh and my PC (with Vista SP1, wich is connected by the modem) ? I've plug a ethernet cable between them, but I don't know what to do next :s

Thanks a looooot in advaaaance :D

First of all..have u check your USB on LEO..it is working or not..if not..you'll have to patch it first to make it working...then try connecting the modem again and install the driver once again...

Secondly..you can share the Internet connection of your modem on Leo and Vista..but you'll need a network hub for that to working on.and you must know how to set the network IP address between Leopard and Vista. For better performance of connection..choose Vista PC as your primary dialer for Internet..and make LAN connection between Mac And Vista PC using network HUB..ok