Stooges of War

9 posts in this topic

This whole thing is stupid, why does anyone in their right mind support standing up for a tiny country whose only claim to the right to exist is because it says in a holy book?

Israel shouldn't even be there - why is there this obsession with standing up for it?

Why does the US continue to meddle in things that aren't its responsibility -_-

This whole thing is stupid, why does anyone in their right mind support standing up for a tiny country whose only claim to the right to exist is because it says in a holy book?

Israel shouldn't even be there - why is there this obsession with standing up for it?

Why does the US continue to meddle in things that aren't its responsibility -_-

I don't know why, but almost every UN action against Israel was vetoed by the US, dating way back before President Bush.

I don't know why, but almost every UN action against Israel was vetoed by the US, dating way back before President Bush.

That's mostly cause alot of Jewish people run the US and we don't want to {censored} them off.

Why does the US continue to meddle in things that aren't its responsibility ;)

Look this up. Israel of today, is not what it was. Jews are rare these days, and almost all of them oppose Israel's actions. Israel is run by Zionists, not Jews. Two totally different belief systems.

%95 of Israel today are not native to the land. They are not the same people, they are not "Israel". They are not the people that Moses led out of Egypt. The nation of Israel today is %95 Georgian. I believe this happned sometime in the 700s AD. Maybe someone else can confirm this. I remember reading this in an article some months ago.

This whole thing is stupid, why does anyone in their right mind support standing up for a tiny country whose only claim to the right to exist is because it says in a holy book?Israel shouldn't even be there - why is there this obsession with standing up for it?Why does the US continue to meddle in things that aren't its responsibility :D
I agree (and I live in the US). I have really been puzzled about this myself. It is socially unacceptable in this country to even talk about it, without supporting Nazi's and Hitler. I have been called anti-semitic on many occasions, simply for bringing this issue up.(Don't anybody DARE bring up Godwin's law here ha ha, I did not equate anything to Hitler or Nazi's I simply used it to say what happens here when one tries to talk about Israel)
That's mostly cause alot of Jewish people run the US and we don't want to {censored} them off.
Zionists! There are a lot of Zionists in the US.Ask an Orthodox Jewish person, many are opposed to a Jewish State.This "love" of Israel feels like a Religious-Right thing in the US. Too many Evangelicals eager to see the end of the world. They are idiots.

I agree (and I live in the US). I have really been puzzled about this myself. It is socially unacceptable in this country to even talk about it, without supporting Nazi's and Hitler. I have been called anti-semitic on many occasions, simply for bringing this issue up.(Don't anybody DARE bring up Godwin's law here ha ha, I did not equate anything to Hitler or Nazi's I simply used it to say what happens here when one tries to talk about Israel)

I failed History last year because my teacher thought I was anti-semitic since I said I didn't think the Holocaust happened the way people say it did. I mean 6 million jews + like a millionish others (polacks, gypsys, {censored}) in 6 years? C'mon, be realistic here.

Zionists! There are a lot of Zionists in the US.Ask an Orthodox Jewish person, many are opposed to a Jewish State.This "love" of Israel feels like a Religious-Right thing in the US. Too many Evangelicals eager to see the end of the world. They are idiots.

My bad. They all seem the same to me.

I failed History last year because my teacher thought I was anti-semitic since I said I didn't think the Holocaust happened the way people say it did. I mean 6 million jews + like a millionish others (polacks, gypsys, {censored}) in 6 years? C'mon, be realistic here.My bad. They all seem the same to me.
So you failed history for it. tis tis. No wonder the world is in such bad shape, and controlled by those who know history. It wouldn't recognise tyranny if it was beaten with a whip. I guess you suppose Bush didn't kill all those innocent civilians either? I suppose he doesn't have 1 million Iraqi deaths on his hands?Maybe you are one of those EU deniers too. heh. Conspiracy theorists. You probably don't believe NASA landed on the moon, or that JFK wasn't killed by E. Howard Hunt either.
I agree (and I live in the US). I have really been puzzled about this myself. It is socially unacceptable in this country to even talk about it, without supporting Nazi's and Hitler. I have been called anti-semitic on many occasions, simply for bringing this issue up.(Don't anybody DARE bring up Godwin's law here ha ha, I did not equate anything to Hitler or Nazi's I simply used it to say what happens here when one tries to talk about Israel)Zionists! There are a lot of Zionists in the US.Ask an Orthodox Jewish person, many are opposed to a Jewish State.This "love" of Israel feels like a Religious-Right thing in the US. Too many Evangelicals eager to see the end of the world. They are idiots.
Most Christians don't support Zionists. There are a lot of false christians that do though.

Just incase anyone didn't know where Iran was and invaded the wrong country by mistake

IRAN

line.iran.center.gif Overview

Iran_flag.gif

Official Iranian Web Sites

Land Area

1,648,195 square kilometers

(631,660 square miles)

Coast Line

3180 kilometers

(1,976 miles)

Population

(July 2003 estimate)

Type of Government

Theocratic Republic

Languages of Iran

Persian, Azari, Kurdish,Luri

Baloch, Arabic, Turkish...

Literacy

79.4%(1992)

Int. Airports

Tehran, Esfahan, Bandar-e Abbas,

Tabriz, Shiraz, Mahabad

Time

+3 1/2 hours CUT

+8 1/2 hours EST

Background Iran, one of OPEC’s founding members, holds the world’s third-largest proven oil reserves, and the world’s second-largest natural gas reserves. Iran is a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and ranks amongst the world’s top three holders of proven oil and natural gas reserves. Iran is OPEC’s second-largest exporter after Saudi Arabia, and is the fourth-largest exporter of crude oil globally after Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Norway. Natural gas accounts for half of Iran’s total domestic energy consumption, while the remaining half is predominately oil consumption. The continued exploration and production of the offshore South Pars natural gas field in the Persian Gulf is a key part of in Iran’s energy sector development plan.

iran-pie.gif

iran.gif