installed kalyway 10.5.3 but lost battery meter

16 posts in this topic

noobs guide here.as requested a noobs guide, step by step to the letter, including attached files.if you have problems please comment.Shay.noobs guide here.as requested a noobs guide, step by step to the letter, including attached files.if you have problems please comment.Shay.

it didn't work for me. When I open the Battery.menu it opens the application in the finder bar but without any icon. When I click on it it show me "No batteries available".

I get the same problem. There is no icon but if I click around it opens the battery menu but says "No batteries available."

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
noobs guide here.as requested a noobs guide, step by step to the letter, including attached files.if you have problems please comment.Shay.noobs guide here.as requested a noobs guide, step by step to the letter, including attached files.if you have problems please comment.Shay.

Many thanks Shay - it worked great. Except now I'm having occasional overheating (I think) problems that cause laptop to suddenly shut down. Is that related to the Power Management bundle, and does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I can't even find a temperature monitor that works with Leopard hackintoshes....