successfully installed !! but ... plz

aquafres

3 posts in this topic

I've installed using "tiger-x86-flat.img" with dd command from XP.

my computer is the shuttle SB61G4, 40GB hard and ATI 9550 which well suited for x86.

i have no problems listed others are suffering... such as only display in 1024mode and crash...

however there are only one problem this img file creats only 6GB HFS space and

trivial space about 32GB of my hard is no use.

plz help .. to use entire harddrive space.

i tried to activate free space using "disk utility" in OSX but it didn't work any format menu as well as

split, Delete and other buttons....

plz help .. to use entire harddrive space by spliting harddrive (i don't want to use entire hard drive in one partion.. just split... )

That's one of the standard problems. There's no easy way I know of that enables you to use the whole partition as one in OS X. But by using a partition tool in either Windows XP or Linux you can take some space from your OS X partition and make it into a separate partition which then will get mounted in OS X. But be sure to set the partition as "AF" so OS X can read and write to it (that needs to be done in Linux I think).

That's one of the standard problems. There's no easy way I know of that enables you to use the whole partition as one in OS X. But by using a partition tool in either Windows XP or Linux you can take some space from your OS X partition and make it into a separate partition which then will get mounted in OS X. But be sure to set the partition as "AF" so OS X can read and write to it (that needs to be done in Linux I think).

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documen...s/diskpart.mspx

to see diskpart

create partition primary id=af

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:XwszZ...lient=firefox-a