anyone know the hdd bay size on a mid 07' macbook?

6 posts in this topic

You meant 2,5"

5,25" is like..

"..............................,...................................,........

........................,...............................,.......................

.......,"

this long, and

5,25" refers to the size of a DVD drive

3,5" the size of a PC hardrive

2,5" the size of the original Notebook hardrives

normally a Notebook HDD like the one that came out of an Apple Mackbook wil be a:

Toshiba MK8032GSX

9.5 (h) × 69.85 (w) × 100.0 (d) mm

You will have to check to see if yours is a IDE or SATA!?

I have a 80GB SATA(Apple) spare, or a 160GB IDE(scarce) if you still have the older versions, if you have access to paypal and want to buy one!?

SticMAN

i'm pretty sure its 5.25", but i could be wrong, i mean afterall, it is a laptop nub

ffs sticman, do you know what sarcasm is?

if the poster had even half a brain hewould have realised that his macbook is too small for a 3.5" hdd and no one sells 5.25" hdd's anymore. It was a stupid question and i was trying to see how far i could lead the sheep

Your comment:

"...... i mean afterall, it is a laptop nub"

And you want to ask me if I was sarcastic!? Could you not think that ANYTHING 2,5"'s will NOT fit in a notebook! AND Then calling HIM a nub?!

Checkout his amount of posts...... maybe not knowing the sizes is NOT unreal?!

Your "FFS" is definitely uncalled for! and apology accepted :(

SticMAN

ffs sticman, do you know what sarcasm is?

thx sticman, i just needed to know the absolute size before i bought another one. and i never rly thought ppl could be such {censored}s on a forum like this. maybe on a dumb gaming forum were being an {censored} is accepted and common. but never in a million years would i think that the {censored}s would exist on such and intellectual based forum..

once again thank you very much sticman. you are the kinda ppl this forum needs to keep {censored}s like him in place :D