Asrock wolfdale 1333 MoBo

iScott

5 posts in this topic

So I haved searched and searched but cannot find the BIOS settings for my MoBo. I have seen the one for the Conroe 1333, but I have the Wolfdale model R.2. Does anyone know how to get it to work? Everytime that I boot off the DVD I get the fast screen of loading then it reboots. It is a 945GC chipset with ICH7. Please I need help. I had a Dell hackintosh before, but I sold it to a friend. Thanks

No worries guys, I got it up and running. I went out and bought another motherboard. I bought the ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 motherboard. This board is good for a hack, except lan does not work. I am going to get a PCI LAN card tomorrow. So the spec are as follows

ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 MB

Seagate 500 GB SATA HD

1.5 GB's memory

Samsung SATA DVD-RW

Core 2 Duo e6750 2.66Ghz processor

I followed LifeHacker's guide for the BIOS set up here, he has an Asus P5W DH Deluxe, but the BIOS are close.

BTW, this is my third Hackintosh, my others were both DELL's, I wanted to do a cheapish hack from scratch.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

maybe you can follow my way to install leopard 10.5.2 on my AsRock Wolfdale

1. default your bios

2. set ur onboard vga to enable 8MB and maximum DVMT mode

3. disable ACPI hpet table

4. boot from DVD " I used Kallyway 10.5.2 "

congratulation if u success...

if fail try to install ur leopard on a different mainboard, after finish and reboot take ur HDD back to AsRock wolfdale and customize ur Computer.

• 2 months later...
So I haved searched and searched but cannot find the BIOS settings for my MoBo. I have seen the one for the Conroe 1333, but I have the Wolfdale model R.2. Does anyone know how to get it to work? Everytime that I boot off the DVD I get the fast screen of loading then it reboots. It is a 945GC chipset with ICH7. Please I need help. I had a Dell hackintosh before, but I sold it to a friend. Thanks

Ho la stessa motherboard

ho cambiato il bios download da qui:

http://www.osxcores.site50.net/product-1.htm