Logitech G7 + Software to help

syrian_gamer

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Ive been using my logitech G7 on my window machine for about 2 years, and its great. the sensetivity, buttons, everything. However, on os x the mouse is completly :P . I have found a couple of programs to fix some things.

iMouseFix disables the mouse acceleration that is on by default on os x

SteerMouse is another program that allowws you to reroute some functions to all the mouse buttons.

(i kinda have a problem though, when ever i change batteries on my mouse it seems either the settings get turned off or reset, not sure but the sensetivity changes)

Do you guys have any free (or not) programs for mouse support on OS X? better yet anybody know how to replicate the settings that i have on XP Exactly on OS X? so far my biggest issue with OS X is the peripherals the system itself is great. the way you control it, bleh.

Post your ideas or give me some feedback if you find these programs useful. OR if you find the right settings on Steermouse to replicate the G7's sensetivity on XP :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well well seems like the guy on the top is in the same situation im in... Well to tell you the truth....Im also a G7 user, right now im using a software called USB Overdrive, similar to Steermouse, they both work on PC mouses, lets you assigns buttons on the mouse for multiple functions...

However, dont expect the mouse to save any profile settings, the mouse is relying on those softwares...

Oh and the sensitivity function is weird too, Changing the mouse sensitivity on a Top DPI will affect Med DPI and Low DPI

so i suggest to set your sensitivity to something youd like to use on a MED DPI, so you can go Top if you are like driving the Aircraft on BF2 and go Low DPI when ur sniping....