Hacintosh apps

Hvitsten

5 posts in this topic

Hi.

I really want a mac, but i cant afford it, but a while ago i read in a blog about building a mac.

LifeHacker: Build a Hackintosh

I have tried running kalyway Leopard, but i cant install any apps, it tells me that they just wount start when i try running them.

My question is, if i buy the parts in the article, and install leopard, is it then possible to install programs like iLife...?

Hi.

I really want a mac, but i cant afford it, but a while ago i read in a blog about building a mac.

LifeHacker: Build a Hackintosh

I have tried running kalyway Leopard, but i cant install any apps, it tells me that they just wount start when i try running them.

My question is, if i buy the parts in the article, and install leopard, is it then possible to install programs like iLife...?

You'd be better off studying the threads here and choose you hardware that way. That article is ancient.

You'd be better off studying the threads here and choose you hardware that way. That article is ancient.

Its not the hardware that is the problem.

Im wondering if its possible to install apps like iLife on Kalyway leopard.

I tried to do this with my hardware, but iLife dident work.

So by the article I wounderd if a motherboard that can run the original apple kernel can make installation of apps, like iLife, work?