Dell Optiplex 760 (780) fix for analog inputs-outputs and for HDMI audio output for Nvidia GeForce 210 (1.0) Tested on 10.11.3

About This File

Fix the HDMI audio output of GeForce 210 ( Tested on 10.11.3 stable) . The HDMI output works and also the analog outputs of logic board work as well.

Installation instructions worked for me:

1)Install both kexts on S/L/E and rebuild kext cache with kext wizard or MTH

2)Reboot

3)Go to system preferences/sound and select the second HDMI output (is the only will work) or select analog outputs e.g. for headphones.

3)Enjoy

Thanks to MacPeete for patched AppleHDA.kext & to zzombiesniperz for the patched voodooHDA.kext

What's New in Version (1.0) Tested on 10.11.3

Released

• 1.0 - Kexts for fixing the HDMI audio output of GeForce 210 (works on other GeForce too) and the onboard audio outputs of Dell Optiplex 760(780). Both analog and HDMI ports work properly!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you those kext works for me but not aplleHDA because i have another onboard audio, but now I have audio hdmi on my geforce 8400gs 512MB with your voodoohda

Very nice! I am happy who helped you! The AppleHDA.kext is ONLY for the onboard card of Dell optiplex 760 & 780. The kext for NVIDIA is for a lot of Nvidia cards.

Very nice! I am happy who helped you! The AppleHDA.kext is ONLY for the onboard card of Dell optiplex 760 & 780. The kext for NVIDIA is for a lot of Nvidia cards

Thank you to clarify that :) I was wondering to use it with optiplex 780 with Geforce gt 430. Will be cool.