QE_CI Exotic Patch 10.11.6

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi :)

Here is the QE_CI Exotic patch for OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and HD 48xx series cards

It's made by nyolc8 (as always) based on Netkas work!!! a big thanks to both of them ;)

Just enjoy ;)

What's New in Version 10.11.2   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hi guys   :)

sorry for the delay  - I was busy in trying to get working clover info.plist 'patch on the fly' but w/o success   :( - binary patch still works but info.plist not anymore.

never mind, here we go - qe_ci exotic patch os x el capitan 10.11 dp1 for hd 48xx graphics cards 

enjoy !

^_^

• Like 1

hi

faradis

not for all amd graphics cards… just for HD48xx series (hd4890, hd4850, hd4830, hd4870x2, hd4860)

and no, you can't use it for nvidia

:)

Thanks, how exactly do you install this in El Capitan?

I understand that kext signing isn't the same for El Capitan as it were for Yosemite. I've tried using SIPUtility and Kext Drop but to no avail.

How to install, dosent work with kext utility 2.6.4 and cant modify the files manualy in el capitan, im i missing something ?

Thanks Fantomas1, i got the display to work by disabling SIP from the recovery mode (Boot with command-r and using "csrutil disable" in terminal) but i dont have QE/CI. any ideas ?

I've been using every versions of this patch since mountain lion, maverick, yosemite and it's the first time with el capitan it's so complicated...

Same problem for me. First of all thank you for posting the QE/CI patch - I have used it for Yosemite all the times without problem.

But in El Capitan on a Mac Pro 1.1 with 4890 the QE/CI is not working. 

Help is also appreciated from my side. No idea what else I can do and how to install it correctly.

Hello fantomas 1,

Just updated to 10.11.1 on my Mac Pro 1.1 but also with your latest QE/CI patch I still have a flickering screen with my HD4890.

Any idea what could be wrong?

@fantomas I know that tutorial and I even wrote there some time ago (je parle français!).
I share exactly the same video card that you have (Sapphire RadeonHD 4830, 944C1002!).

I rebuilt cache more than 20 times, I also followed your hint with FakeSMC (actually I downloaded your FakeSMC.kext that I downloaded from there)
 I am certainly doing something wrong but I am unable to find out why it does not work.
I could post my config, bdmesg and other stuff there, if you want to help.

• Like 1

yes, sorry sughero (désolé ! )

I respond to so many people that I sometimes forget that I have already answered them   :lol:   :P

if you want,  I can take a look through TeamViewer

Just updated to 10.11.1 with the new file, still no QE/CI... Is there something else i have to do ? i'm on a mac pro early 2008 with a 4890.