Boot camp? Other related softwares? =(

Dude_SJ

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

I got a MacBook Pro. And I want it to run windows without emulation, to run games that only existe for windows.. Like the last boot Camp that apple set free to download..

How can i install Windows XP on MackBook Pro?? Because Boot Camp doesn't exist anymore...

I got Tiger 10.4.11..

Help me please

Actually, there are 3 apps that can solve your problem: BootCamp, Parallels Desktop and VMWare Fusion.

About 2 months ago I had similar problem. I needed Windows on my Mac. I've purchased Parallels Desktop Premium Edition for $100 taking advantage of their Christmas special offer. I got free Acronis software and Kaspersky Internet Security. I guess just one Kaspersky costs about $80... So I couldn't resist this nice offer!

So I use Parallels Desktop for about 1 month and I really like it. I have no problems with it and it runs rather fast. It fully satisfies my needs for the moment. Easy to install, easy to use. Excellent usability! Sometimes I run games thru Parallels. But these games doesn't have high system requirements so the run pretty well.

I think the best way to run games on Mac is to use BootCamp for it. You can run Windows with this piece of software but you will need to reboot your system every time you want to switch from one OS to another. This is the main difference from Parallels and Fusion.

So I run games through BootCamp and work through Parallels! :)

Actually, there are 3 apps that can solve your problem: BootCamp, Parallels Desktop and VMWare Fusion.
And I want it to run windows without emulation

Don't know how to read do you?

I think the best way to run games on Mac is to use BootCamp for it. You can run Windows with this piece of software but you will need to reboot your system every time you want to switch from one OS to another. This is the main difference from Parallels and Fusion.

So I run games through BootCamp and work through Parallels! ;)

Your repeating exactly what he already knows. Not the brightest crayon in the box huh?