Have IRCop Experience?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,711 posts
If you have IRCop experience and would like to help us get our IRC channel started back up, we'd love to have your help!

As most of you know, we had some staffing difficulties with our IRC channel and had to shut it down. We're going to restart it on our own network (specifically for Mac stuff) called Macspeak.

We need some staff to help us kick things off though, so if you have IRCop experience, let us know!

U.C.

U.C.

The Leopard Roars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:Everything Apple, Computers, Movies
I know wht IRC is and have used it a lot. I know wht genral rules etc are in an irc channel. Other than that, i know invision, how to set up a file server etc. Though i am a really fast learner. Could learn if u point me in the right direction.

And yes i would love to help

poseidon

poseidon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
yes , i was ircop 3-4 years ago. Almost 2000 users server

randomblame

randomblame

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I started the www.tomshardwareguide.com's irc channel, 3 years of helping people with ever computer problem imaginable I'd be glad to help

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,711 posts
We'll be starting this up this week, so if you have IRC op experience and would like to help, let us know!

Ben Eyre

Ben Eyre

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Mashugly, i used to own and run 5 IRCD's on BSD Servers, so i know how to setup irc servers, be an irc op, etc i know all sides of the IRC pond, so i am vollentering my services let me know via pm

Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy