9a527 is here

63 posts in this topic

Hi,

Anyone have a chance to try 802.1x Authentication? It was completely broken in the last few builds.

To answer your question Stadsport, it doesn't appear to be fixed as I'm unable to get it to work on my university's campus and other students with Tiger are getting it to work perfectly.

Hope to see this fixed in the next build...or at least for the final release!

Hi,

To answer your question Stadsport, it doesn't appear to be fixed as I'm unable to get it to work on my university's campus and other students with Tiger are getting it to work perfectly.

Hope to see this fixed in the next build...or at least for the final release!

I may add that on my iBook 802.x authentication is still not working. Moreover, my iBook doesn't properly wake after long sleep when on battery and so I have to reboot it.

I have also the feeling that graphic card drivers/quartz composition are still not optimized for my radeon 9200, since image correction with iPhoto and Preview is much slower, and quartz composition based screen savers are much slower too.

Is anyone else's iMac or other Mac not sleeping in this build? No matter what I do, I can't get the display or the computer itself to sleep. The only way that really worked was setting a scheduled time for it to go to sleep, which isn'tt he ebst option.

imac g5(isight) goes to sleep fine

macbook pro(c2d 17") goes to sleep fine

powerbook g4(12") goes to sleep fine, except when airport is on, damn the airport stability problem D:

My iMac CoreDuo has not problems going to sleep.

My iBook G4 has problems awaking from sleep, so I have often to restart it. That, the 802.x authentication not working and the spotlight menu not properly showing up are the biggest problems for me so far.

Anyone have a chance to try 802.1x Authentication? It was completely broken in the last few builds.

It works, but only with a previous version of Internet Connect.app, which does not come with the build. It does not seem to work through the Network System Preferences. PM me if you need Internet Connect.

Build 9a558 was mentioned on the LaunchD Bug Trac:

9A558: Adobe Creative Suite 3 installer dies after auth and initialization dialog

Hopefully ADC members will see a new build soon - Apple tends to release new ADC builds ABOUT every 30 internal build numbers.

~Matt