Apple TV on OSx86 10.4.10?

Vlado

6 posts in this topic

First of all i'd like to say this is my first day of using OSx86 and i just love it.

I'm curently working at installing Back Row on my PC but just can't make it work.

I "got" the Crimson back row installer for Mac , used the instructiones in he's guide till i got here.

Navigate your way to E03E0 in the editor. There should by two entry in ASCII it that should say “0s4″, in HEX “30 73 34″.

Change this to what ever the disk id your want to use.

Using a HEX Editor i found the entry E03E0.I found the code that i have to edit (namely beaing 0s4) but i'm stuck at a problem.

The drive i have OsX installed on is named just E.That's how i named it simply E.

But the code i have to edit is 3 letters big.I tried just putting The E and deleting 0 and 4 , tried all sorts of variationes of it and i can't get it to work.

I run Back Row , I can see the beautifull Intro Movie and then it exists and after a few seconds it tells me it couldn't find Info about Perian or something similar.

I have Perian 1.0 installed , so the only problem would be the drive letter in the Hex.

If someone could explain to me how i should fill the drive letter in i'd be greatefull.

Thank you!

Actualy this is my first question of this sort so i doubt we ave meet "again".Or posibly you where refering to helios.

Tough i just abandoned it.I installed front row and the apple tv theme pack.