(Selling)Custom Built Intel PC

dyesober

30 posts in this topic

Hey guys im selling my custom built Pc with Windows Vista Ultimate already installed

soo here are the specs and some links

Windows Vista Ultimate OS ($400)

Raidmax Scorpio Mid Tower Case ($80) [Case has 420 watt power supply and 6 built in fans]

Intel D945GCCRL Socket 775 Motherboard ($80)

kingston 2x512 mb pc3200 memory ($80)

250 gb maxtor hard drive ($100)

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz processor with hyperthreading ($100) [Comes with processor fan]

Ati Radeon 1600 pro with 512 mb ddr2 ($200)

PIONEER DVR-710 BLACK (Paid $60) (now is worth $35)

• # 8x maximum DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL write speed; 16x maximum DVD+R and DVD-R write speed
    # 8x maximum DVD+RW rewrite speed; 6x maximum DVD-RW rewrite speed
    # 16x maximum DVD-ROM read speed
    # 40x maximum CD-R write speed
    # 32x maximum CD-RW rewrite speed
    # 40x maximum CD-ROM read speed

Daewoo 17 inch L1711MN monitor ($200)

Logitech Cordless Desktop Lx 300 [keyboard and mouse combo] ($60)

Thats just about everything in my pc

You can find pretty much everything in my pc at Fry's Electronics

I made this PC about 4-6 months ago,, and everything is in prefect condition

I paid about $1500 for everything brand new, and im asking about $1200 or best offer

so if your interested you can contact me at Heretic_069@hotmail.com

and we can talk about payment and shipping

if you live close to me we can also talk about pick up (Glendale,Arizona)

I might also be interested in trading my pc for a macbook pro, or a macbook

and im also interested in buyine one

Edited by dyesober

Ok

well i have it on craigslist

soo

Frankly the price is quite high...

I just got finished building a system for under $1000 and under $800 once the various rebates come in...

Specs

- E6300

- BadAxe2 Mobo (fast & decent overclockable MB that supports quad core CPUs)

- Corsair DDR2 800 2GB (really nice RAM)

- Seagate 320GB SATA Drives (x2)

- nVidia 7600GT Video Card (coulda gone higher end but for $85 bucks couldn't resist)

- Antec P160 (white) Case (really nice case)

- Antec Modular Power Supply (gotta love modular power no unneeded cables)

- 18x DVD Burner (forget the mfg - Samsung? Toshiba??)

That's the kinda system you can get today for well under $1200...

Oh and of course I have it tripple booting into XP, OSX & Ubuntu Linux (just built the system this past Friday)

Dave

Edited by DaveGee

Not to be mean, but if you think you are going to be anywhere near 200 dollars for an ATI x1600 you are dreaming. To have a better shot at selling it on here, you may want to come down in your prices.

DaveGee is right, people around here will build a MUCH better system for far less than what you want for your slow system.

Usually when you buy a computer the price falles down one fourth. After using your machine for about one month or two price falls to almost half. Now if you have any scratches or defects on it, the price was again.

You think about his!

Well jackass, we were refering to selling it on here (or at least I was). No one on here would buy your p.o.s. system for that much. It's not worth it for that dated hardware. I'm glad you found someone dumber than yourself to buy it off you though, congrats. Now go blow that 1200 on a few cases of maddog.

Well jackass, we were refering to selling it on here (or at least I was). No one on here would buy your p.o.s. system for that much. It's not worth it for that dated hardware. I'm glad you found someone dumber than yourself to buy it off you though, congrats. Now go blow that 1200 on a few cases of maddog.

Don't hold back aquanutz, tell us how you really feel... :)

As for the OP .... I'll simply choose to ignore his childish comments.

D

I don't think you're going to get that for it. No offense, but you need to chop a little bit more off of that price, especially if you bought it for $1500 new.

I expect you to get about $700-800 for it.

dyesober,

Have you been eating retard sandwiches all week? You have the EXACT same listing in this thread:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=41905

in which everyone told you that your price was too high. Then you claimed to sell it on craigslist and that we were all {censored}heads. So, you either lied or have the EXACT same machine that you are trying to sell AGAIN. Either way, your price IS STILL TOO HIGH! No one (on here) is going to buy your mediocre machine for that much money.

Honestly, I hope the mods ban you for this. The sheer stupidity of people just amazes me.

Guest bikedude880

All prices from newegg (unless otherwise stated):

Windows Vista Ultimate OS: Not including as it's probably an illegal copy.

Raidmax Scorpio Mid Tower Case: $70

Intel D945GCCRL Motherboard: $74

kingston 2x512 mb pc3200 memory: $75

250 gb maxtor hard drive: ~$80

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz processor: $80

Ati Radeon 1600 pro 512 mb: $180

PIONEER DVR-710: $60

Daewoo 17 inch L1711MN: Not available on Newegg - ~$150

Logitech Cordless Desktop Lx 300: $44

Total New: $813

Total used (4-6 months): ~$350-$450

The very thought that you would do something that f***ing stupid makes me laugh. That you actually did it, well...

let's just say it took a lot of effort to pick myself up off the floor. Really dude; no one respects a lier.

Guest bikedude880
The very thought that you would do something that f***ing stupid makes me laugh. That you actually did it, well...

let's just say it took a lot of effort to pick myself up off the floor. Really dude; no one respects a lier.

Are you talking to me or the guy trying to sell the system? If you are talking to me, then you can shove it. I did my research and this is a fair quote for that system. Just ask anyone who has any experience with selling systems. If you aren't talking to me... XD

Yo BD, it's all good. I was referring to the OP, because he was a dumbass.

And I know that it is a reasonable quote, I've been in the business for a while.

Just laughing because he thinks he can get $1200 for it... -_-

Did i ask for any of your guys dumb ass comment

umm i dont think so

and just to let you know i did sell the system

soo all of you guys are ****** retarded

and dont know the real price you can get for something

its called bargaining you dumb *****

soo you should learn how

and shove it

Guest bikedude880
Did i ask for any of your guys dumb ass comment

umm i dont think so

and just to let you know i did sell the system

soo all of you guys are ****** retarded

and dont know the real price you can get for something

its called bargaining you dumb *****

soo you should learn how

and shove it

If you did sell the system then why did you repost the same exact specs in another topic on a different day? And next time, think twice before calling someone fscking retarded. You're now 3rd on my {censored} list, and not just anyone can make it on there.

I have to hand it to you dyesober, you idiocy has kept me mildly entertained. You make a post with a halfway decent system wanting way too much, get told you want to much, claim to sell the system, make the EXACT same post again, get it deleted, claim to have sold the system AGAIN.... Honestly, are you this stupid? I hope the mods are within their rights to ban you based on the fact you are a liar and are about as smart as the stink colony my dog just left in the yard.

.... dumb people make me very upset. Especially when they try to defend their stupidity with more stupid claims.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just browsing the Phoenix Craiglist and found a new ad that looked familiar. Here is more proof the original poster is an outright liar. He's still trying to sell his system for his outrageous asking price.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/sys/285462078.html

Check it out before he deletes the proof that he's a liar.

Guest bikedude880

Because I know how much all of you love archived info, here's the page in case it goes down (pdf)

_Selling_Costum_Built_Intel_Based_Desktop_pc_worth__1500.pdf

Honestly dyesober, you've said twice that you have already sold this thing and yet here is a craigslist entry for THE SAME THING. :)

I'm starting to think you're not as smart as I first made you out to be... :censored2: