Also, i acquired these kexts from various sources, so i am not sure who to give credit to, but to those of you who supplied these kexts, we are greatly appreciative.
PS, use these at your own risk, and as always, make sure you have a backup of your install before doing this. Make sure you back up each of these KEXTS before beginning so that if you make a mistake, you will be able to restore the working copies from the terminal in the installation DVD. Good luck!
EDIT 10-01-2007: Just wanted to let everyone know that these kexts work perfectly under 10.4.10 using the 8.9.1 kernel. I would imagine they work on the 8.10.3 kernel also, but i am not running that one because i need speedstep support. Enjoy all!
PS: For those of you who were having trouble with the directions on how to install these kexts, here is an easier explanation.
1) Copy all the kexts to the /System/Library/Extensions folder, overwriting the existing kexts. (I am not sure if all of them are needed, its just that this is how it worked for me.)
2) open Terminal and type cd /System/Library/Extensions
3) type sudo -s and enter your root password
4) you must now set the permissions for the new kernel extensions. Type chmod -R 755 extensionname.kext, and then chown -R root:wheel extensionname.kext
5) Repeat step 4 for each extension you installed, replacing "extensionname.kext" with each of the filenames that you moved into the Extensions folder earlier
6) navigate to /System/Library and delete the files Extensions.mkext and Extensions.kextcache
7) close the terminal, and reboot the system.
8) you should now have a fully functional PCMCIA cardbus controller, without a kernel panic! enjoy all!