• 13 posts
Any solution for GMA 3000???

midorihibiki

midorihibiki

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey after I had installed Mac OS X 10.4.8,everything was ok except few things bother me are:Sound onboard with Soundmax AC97,refresh rate.

Problem with sound that I have solved with help of topic 99% works with....... in this forum (I thanks so much for that ^^)

But now my last problem is how can I change my refresh rate.Current setting now is 1280x1024x32@60. I have read that can change at boot.list (sorry can't not remember clearly) by add key Graphic mode and key string and I type it excactly as this
<key>Graphic mode</key>
<string>1280x1024x32@85 </string>

(because my monitor can support that resolution & refresh rate) result is the resolution was changed like I want but the refresh rate was 60Hz.I can't make it higher to 85Hz.Anyone can help me with this,I thank so much !

My computer uses Pen4 Northwood no HT 2.4GHZ,Main P4P800-X,sound onboard AC 97 soundmax,512MB Ram,Ati Radeon 9550 GE 256MB.
Hope everyone can help me!

AaronR

AaronR

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Hey after I had installed Mac OS X 10.4.8,everything was ok except few things bother me are:Sound onboard with Soundmax AC97,refresh rate.

Problem with sound that I have solved with help of topic 99% works with....... in this forum (I thanks so much for that ^^)

But now my last problem is how can I change my refresh rate.Current setting now is 1280x1024x32@60. I have read that can change at boot.list (sorry can't not remember clearly) by add key Graphic mode and key string and I type it excactly as this
<key>Graphic mode</key>

(because my monitor can support that resolution & refresh rate) result is the resolution was changed like I want but the refresh rate was 60Hz.I can't make it higher to 85Hz.Anyone can help me with this,I thank so much !

My computer uses Pen4 Northwood no HT 2.4GHZ,Main P4P800-X,sound onboard AC 97 soundmax,512MB Ram,Ati Radeon 9550 GE 256MB.

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

lssthnthr3

lssthnthr3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone. I am in the process of getting my Dell XPS to dual boot WinXP and Mac OS X . I have installed JAS 10.4.8 on my hard-drive and when it loads up I see the grey apple and the loading symbol and when it goes away the screen just stays blank white. Also I can hear music and I guy talkin in my USB headset about setting up my installation with voice commands. I am assuming that since I cant see anything that this might be a video issue. I have an ATI radeon 9800 XT and I dont see this specific card listed anywhere on the osx86 site. So I was wondering if katana or something would work and if so how I could install the drivers without being apple to get into the OS. I do have winXP working properly on another partition. Thanks in advance.

Chuck.

kytzu

kytzu

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Hello everyone. I am in the process of getting my Dell XPS to dual boot WinXP and Mac OS X . I have installed JAS 10.4.8 on my hard-drive and when it loads up I see the grey apple and the loading symbol and when it goes away the screen just stays blank white. Also I can hear music and I guy talkin in my USB headset about setting up my installation with voice commands. I am assuming that since I cant see anything that this might be a video issue. I have an ATI radeon 9800 XT and I dont see this specific card listed anywhere on the osx86 site. So I was wondering if katana or something would work and if so how I could install the drivers without being apple to get into the OS. I do have winXP working properly on another partition. Thanks in advance.

Chuck.

When you install OSX, don select any auxiliary graphic driver from the install list and then it should start with default resolution and no QI/CE. Like that you will be able to search for a compatible driver and to install it from GUI. However you can press F8 while darwin bootloader starts and then boot in single mode (type "-s" @ boot option) but you will get just a text terminal and it's not easy to debug from there your graphic driver.

mastercj

mastercj

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everybody,

I have a Xabre 200 Graphic card ! I have only the driver for Win but not for Mac !

I need help !!!

Glauber Lobo

Glauber Lobo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
hi,

need help to enable GMA900 QE&CI support on leo 9a466.

Any help ?

SomniusX

SomniusX

Hellenic OSx86 Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:-= Carpe Noctem =-
I have the (Club brand.) ATI x1950 pro with 250megs..

is there an easy (heh i know) way to have it working on leopard (from ToH rc3 flat image)..

I need to know which is the best for x1950 pro.. Boris/NeoPheus/Natit or other..

i'd appreciate the help!

gamergh0st

gamergh0st

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Is the only resolution the castillo v3 works with for the x200 is 1280 x 800 or can I get it to work with 1280 x 1024???? Because im going to attempt an install.

SomniusX

SomniusX

Hellenic OSx86 Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:-= Carpe Noctem =-
The Bronya 7280 id installer worked for me like charm..

Now i have qe/ci and full rez with all refreshes plus both dvi's ... damn thats wonderful !!!

davidcape

davidcape

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
i have ati radeon hd2600 mobility in an acer travelmate 5720g. I have search in the forum but i don't have find a solution. What driver? I'm italian sorry for my english

xplaudis

xplaudis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
wher I can find driver for my video card radeon X1300 ????

oscarg

oscarg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
GEFORCE Series 8 solution!!! :D

Anyone who is having trouble getting an NVIDIA series 8 Geforce card to work should go to this site.

http://scottdangel.com/blog/?p=18

What I did was install Kelway 10.5.1 with Vanilla and no Video drivers, then ran the installer (v3.1 as of today) from normal OSX (running in default driver mode).

It worked like a charm.

I get full resolution, no "tearing or clipping" and HDTV looks awesome!

I have an 8600GT 256MB ram, but there are people reporting no problems with 8800GT/X etc etc with more RAM.

Woohoo! :thumbsup_anim:

I must have spent 4 hours looking for something.

People who have other problems may do well to check out ;
http://forum.osx86scene.com/
they have some great forums there also.

Cheers and Good luck!

8bitboy

8bitboy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hey, i use an ATI radeon2600 HD mobility,
ive been told the card works with the 9200 (i think) drivers,
it does, but only when using an external moniter, not my laptop screen :)
we spent a long time getting this card to work, and its a bummer it doesnt work on my screen,
any solution that you know of?

redfez

redfez

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
GMA GMA X3100 / GME 965 :unsure: GeForce 6150 :(GMA GMA X3100 / GME 965 :unsure: GeForce 6150 :(

skiraz

skiraz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Posted Image Jun 15 2007, 09:31 PM

Post <A title="Show the link to this post" onclick="link_to_post(386198); return false;" href="http://forum.insanel...12706&st=20&#">#23

midorihibiki Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image View Member Profile Posted Image Add as Friend Posted Image Send Mssage Posted Image Find Member's Topics Posted Image Find Member's Posts ipsmenu.register( "post-member-386198", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' );

Posted Image InsanelyMac Protg

Posted Image

Group: Members
Member No.: 114,431

Posted Image

<key>Graphic mode</key>

________________________________________________________________________________
_
actually u can try using 60 hz refresh rate,normally lower hz the better..

dorialan

dorialan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I'm loking for ATI Mobility Radeon xt 2400 hd (PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94c8) solution for my Acer Aspire 4920 Gemstone...
HELP, PLEEEEEASE!!! :D

anima322

anima322

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
My GPU FAN is not running - kalyway 10.5.1
NVidia laptop (the one you can choose when installing Leopard kalyway 10.5.1 in setup).
GPU = Geforce Go 7900GS 256mb
look on signature...
plz help

leifern

leifern

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Is the only resolution the castillo v3 works with for the x200 is 1280 x 800 or can I get it to work with 1280 x 1024???? Because im going to attempt an install.

1280 x 1024 is supported without callisto :D so nothing stopping you from tryingI have an x200 card. Before installing callipso system profiler said i had 256 mb of VRAM. After installing it went down to 48... Can anything be done to shange this??? I tried watching a movie and it lagged horribly. I changed resolution from 1280x800 to 1280x786 and it worked just fine :D . But still lags on for example screen saver ;) is this because of the QE/CI issue or the low VRAM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy