battery and audio fix

vickiozi

61 posts in this topic

So i patched applehda from clover config attachicon.gifFFFFFF.png , not working , and what about patched dsdt and codex kext should i used it , in that link it says it is must to use it (4 dsd i mean), also i got Sound assertion  AppleHDAcontroller in line 569 , AppleHDAcontroller 424 on verbose.

Till now i got ur alc255 installed applehda patched from config , also im not using Audio layout(3,13,17,27,28) , should i use it 

If you apply the DSDT patch mentioned (i suggest you to do that), you don't need to inject audio layout through config.plist, as it is already injected in DSDT.

Regarding sound assertions, for the moment just ignore them.

If you apply the DSDT patch mentioned (i suggest you to do that), you don't need to inject audio layout through config.plist, as it is already injected in DSDT.

Regarding sound assertions, for the moment just ignore them.

ok can i use this DSDT , should it change something , i got this when i was on 12.2 DSDT.aml.zip (patched on) and here is my unpatched dsdt(12.6) : unpatchDSDT.aml.zip (also some error in compile)

Try with the patched one. I already has the "audio patch".

ok i have place patched dsdt on /patched but still not working(what about codex), :( i guess all i can say its a quote from the big short movie  :

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so . 

ok i have place patched dsdt on /patched but still not working(what about codex), :( i guess all i can say its a quote from the big short movie  :

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so . 

What i know for sure is that ALC255 is working on High Sierra (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/328952-audio-uscita-cuffie-in-mono/) with AppleALC. I'm running out of ideas... :(

you did a lot of tests, so I have few hopes that it works .... we try so ...
erase applehda and applehda_alc255 which are in system \ library \ extension..then install applehda attachment in systen library extension  ... then fix permissions with the command from terminal..prove different layouts one at a time followed by a reboot ..

to terminal for permission;

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

I do not know if dsdt has audio patches, can you remove it for the moment?laptop work without dsdt?

layout to try: 3, 13, 17, 27, 28

one at a time followed by a PC restart

sorry...i forgot....replace the efi

AppleHDA.kext.zip

post-657197-0-09944700-1509916642_thumb.png

EFI.zip

• Like 1

Wow, Thanks guys i got the Audio :) , so what i did : erase appleHda , installed ur appleHDA , patched it with clover , moved  acl255 in l/e(when it was on s/l/e it didnt work) , and i used patched dsdt , and what can i say except Thank you a lot guys, I dont even now what would i do without you. Great journey really :)

• Like 1