Lost ML - dual boot Clover?

tbplayer

1 post in this topic

I wasn't sure which forum to use but since it's mainly about Mountain Lion, here goes...

I have been using an ML Hackintosh for years and finally decided to set up Yosemite. I split the drive so I could install Yosemite in a new partition and still keep ML. I used Clover and the install went well, I'm using Yosemite right now. But when I reboot to use ML I have a problem - I didn't think ahead that Clover would be configured for Yosemite and not ML. Also, I was using Chameleon as a boot loader, which was configured for ML, but I obviously wiped that out when I installed Clover. So now when I try to start ML it gets stuck at "RTC: only sing..." and that's all I get. I can access the ML partition from Yosemite so I haven't lost any data, but I'd like it get a boot loader configured for dual booting. I don't know if Clover can do this - it seems like I'd need to set up an additional EFI partition for ML's use so maybe some of you Hack gurus and direct me on this.

Also, Clover's boot loader screen is butt ugly! Are there themes or different backgrounds that can be used?