ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 + i7-6900K

Sinetek

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm running X99 Final1ty Gaming i7 motherboard + a 6900K processor.

post-4920-0-54232500-1486204812.jpg

I managed to get my own IOPCIFamily compiled with a MAX_BAR_SIZE fix (should also fix PFM64_SIZE?? to remove -npci=0x2000 problem. need to probe further) and now  the system boots up well.
I'm running a custom kernel to avoid binary patching.. I just added in the entry for BROADWELLE (family 0x4F) in cpuid.c.

For Booting I'm ignoring Clover completely (had many problems with it on this board, the UEFI memory map is totally borked), instead use Enoch r2839.

:thumbsup_anim:   :D 

For the USB problems I just rolled back the kexts using spakk's method, see this. This way all (Intel) ports seem to work just fine.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm running X99 Final1ty Gaming i7 motherboard + a 6900K processor.

attachicon.gifx99+i7.jpg

I managed to get my own IOPCIFamily compiled with a MAX_BAR_SIZE fix (should also fix PFM64_SIZE?? to remove -npci=0x2000 problem. need to probe further) and now  the system boots up well.

I'm running a custom kernel to avoid binary patching.. I just added in the entry for BROADWELLE (family 0x4F) in cpuid.c.

For Booting I'm ignoring Clover completely (had many problems with it on this board, the UEFI memory map is totally borked), instead use Enoch r2839.

:thumbsup_anim:   :D 

For the USB problems I just rolled back the kexts using spakk's method, see this. This way all (Intel) ports seem to work just fine.

Hey Sinetek,

very gratifying news regarding your new compiled IOPCIFamily in connection with no longer needed bootflag npci = 0x ...

My question would be there, is the IOPCIFamily usable on AMD hackintosh? And on the other hand, can you add the patch from axamanA into the new compiled  IOPCIFamily, so we can test then your IOPCIFamily on amd hackintoshs. I hope that then the previous problems, can then be solved, which occur a long time on amd hackintoshes.... I think of the possible cause regarding the problems, which occur with the internal sound card with regard to the patched AppleHDA...This is just a guess, it should be tested to be safe

No problem Sinetek, I send later when I work on my computer, the necessary diff files