[help] This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer

sukualam

4 posts in this topic

hi guys, umm actually i have some experience about installing some hackintosh on my old pc... actually it just work...

but as the newer version of OSX, the variety problem occurs, but it slowly resolved... except this one, this newer problem  anoyying me...

i have problem installing the macOS Sierra on my Lenovo G460

when i successfully booting the installer via usb, i cannot continue to install this version of OSX because there are some messages

"This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer"

previously i had no problem entering installer on my laptop on previously version of OSX (el capitan)..

So, how to fix this error, to letting me continue the installation process??

my laptop spec maybe the minimum:

2GB RAM

Intel HD Graphic

Legacy Bios

sorry my english.. thx

hi guys, umm actually i have some experience about installing some hackintosh on my old pc... actually it just work...

but as the newer version of OSX, the variety problem occurs, but it slowly resolved... except this one, this newer problem  anoyying me...

i have problem installing the macOS Sierra on my Lenovo G460

when i successfully booting the installer via usb, i cannot continue to install this version of OSX because there are some messages

"This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer"

previously i had no problem entering installer on my laptop on previously version of OSX (el capitan)..

So, how to fix this error, to letting me continue the installation process??

my laptop spec maybe the minimum:

2GB RAM

Intel HD Graphic

Legacy Bios

sorry my english.. thx

I had a similar issue when my system definition was 3,1.  I resolved it by switching it to imac 14,2