can find what this means anywhere

DiddyKong

4 posts in this topic

post-1659347-0-71462100-1472520439_thumb.jpg

i cant find anywhere what this even means to start fixing and installin osx

ive used so many boot flags/arguments and keep coming to this screen

i installed el capitan to usb with terminal --create install media then installed clover to the usb drive

my pc boots clover but i cant get to even having a readable/understandable verbose

hp pavilion p6653w http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02479700

n430gt PCI GPU

MOBO - N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)

cpu - AMD Athlon II X2 250

its been awhile since i made my first hackintosh dell 435mt all original parts 10.8.5

what step or what really am i doing wrong or is el capitan not gonna work on this hp pavilion

still dont know what that means but i reinstalled yosemite on the usb, i feel if my dell435 (hd3450 i think) could sorta support the hackintosh-zone and i did successfully install yosemite-zone on my dell with my terrible graphics power(my dell is now vanillina 10.8.5 with some copied files niresh used for boot(from first build learning all this)))

so.. now,,

for this HP with the gt430 pci graphics(no onboard graphics)

again..

--createmedia + clover,

then i copied the files from my dell efi to the usb efi?? i did that..

no more pink verbose... but trying to get PAID OS X yosemite from appstore to get to install from boot now,

gets stuck on looking for boot efi then lots of ++++++++ and restart back to clover..

any help or pointers.. otherwise i think im headed the right way now

still dont know what that means but i reinstalled yosemite on the usb, i feel if my dell435 (hd3450 i think) could sorta support the hackintosh-zone and i did successfully install yosemite-zone on my dell with my terrible graphics power(my dell is now vanillina 10.8.5 with some copied files niresh used for boot(from first build learning all this)))

so.. now,,

again..

--createmedia + clover,

no more pink verbose... but trying to get PAID OS X yosemite from appstore to get to install from boot now,

gets stuck on looking for boot efi then lots of ++++++++ and restart back to clover..

AMD Cpu.

You need a modified Kernel for AMD Cpu support... 

so.. now,,

again..

--createmedia + clover,

use these instructions for preparing the USB installer: 

the right amd kernels for Yosemite you will find here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/461-amd-kernel-yosemite-10105-sseplus/

The procedure for create the USB installer are identical for example to El Capitan, for Yosemite use the matching bootflags for your hardware, for example:  -v kext-dev-mode=1 usekernelcache=no nv_disable=1 , read various articles here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/491-os-x-1010-yosemite/