Mouse and Keyboard not working

fratik

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I've tried to install macOS on my PC and it's not loading my mouse and keyboard (USB).

When OS X Utilities comes up, I can't move mouse and use keyboard.

Can you help me please?

My English isn't very good, so I might no understand your answer.

Hi, I've tried to install macOS on my PC and it's not loading my mouse and keyboard (USB).

Can you help me please?

Try to tape space bar to get the next menu and continue the installation !

Can you help me please?

I had the same issue with my mouse and keyboard. The fix was easy for mine.

In the Clover boot screen where it shows the hard drives to boot from click on the arrow keys until you get to the "option" choice (my keyboard worked on this screen but not later) use enter key to open then "DSDT Fix Mask" using the arrow key choose "USB Fix" by using "Enter" key go back by using return at bottom of list. Choose Sierra boot drive and away you go. Hope this helps.

Try to tape space bar to get the next menu and continue the installation !

I've tried it... not working

I had the same issue with my mouse and keyboard. The fix was easy for mine.

In the Clover boot screen where it shows the hard drives to boot from click on the arrow keys until you get to the "option" choice (my keyboard worked on this screen but not later) use enter key to open then "DSDT Fix Mask" using the arrow key choose "USB Fix" by using "Enter" key go back by using return at bottom of list. Choose Sierra boot drive and away you go. Hope this helps.

Not working. In El Captain I use USBInjectAll. But in Sierra it's not working.

Not sure how you made your installer but you can try to put the USBInjectAll kext in S/L/E of your installer and rebuild kext cache.  Also, be sure you have SIP set to allow unsigned kexts in Clover on your installer/computer.