20 Core - Xeon E5 2698 V4 - GTX 1080 - 56Tb raid 6

68 posts in this topic

Good day again,

i have tried but it looks like its not yet self explanatory to me... i have installed clover Configurator and opened the config.plist

I attached the screenshots from the screens i could see:

http://www.max.dmpb.de/Xeon-Hackintosh/CloverConf/

In the Kernel and kext patches section there is nowhere to drag and drop or open the files provided from you.

So maybe somebody can explain me in detail what i have to do with the .Kext as well as the .efi files as well as what i need to do in clover configurator...

Thank you for your support and patience...

...Max

After trying some more with different installer methods i have now this screen appearing between booting in verbose and reboot

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-19%20at%2021.38.

any ideas???

I've got the same issues with mine, so far enabling kernel cpu patch in clover allows you to pass that, but gives instant kernel panic. I've yet to find a solution for it.

You have a different CPU, but when I got stuck there at the plusses for a while too with my 6950x. I solved it by using fake cpuid 0x0306F2.

Thank you llamafilm, unfortunately the CPUID you mentioned did not work out...

on another forum i found the hint to use the CPUID from the 2012 trashcan = 0x0306E4... 

This let me pass the above mentioned problem, but now I'm stuck here:

Any ideas?

Panic.png

• 1 month later...

Here's my first run with dual E5-2683 v4.

z10pe-d16 ws / 128GB ecc ram

El Capitan

y45L.png

I wanna do build as same as yours and am really impressed with benchmark you had so i have to questions:

Is the CPUs are engineering sample or retail verison?

Can you make a full guide about your build ?

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

could somebody with a working system could post his EFI files here?

Did you ever get your box working? I'm actually in the middle of the same build, but can't seem to get it to boot. Would you mind sharing your EFI folder?

Thanks