ThinkPad T410 problem boot Clover

Maverick_87

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

in this days i start install Yosemite / El Capitan on my Thinkpad T410 I5 Intel HD Graphics, but i have some problem with Clover setup.

When i copy all files in a USB with the command 

/Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install/ --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/ --nointeraction

Erasing Disk: 0%... 10%... 20%... 30%...100%...

Copying installer files to disk...

Copy complete.

Making disk bootable...

Copying boot files...

Copy complete.

Done.

When i run  Clover, i setting all exactly but show me a error, Clover is not compatible with this version, is normal? because for make this usb bootable i use El Capitan.

Error:

This package is incompatible with this version of OS X and may fail to install.

Installing this package may damage your system, and the installation may fail. To stop the program and the installation, click “Cancel Installation”.

Hi, 

in this days i start install Yosemite / El Capitan on my Thinkpad T410 I5 Intel HD Graphics, but i have some problem with Clover setup.

When i copy all files in a USB with the command 

/Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install/ --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/ --nointeraction

Erasing Disk: 0%... 10%... 20%... 30%...100%...

Copying installer files to disk...

Copy complete.

Making disk bootable...

Copying boot files...

Copy complete.

Done.

When i run  Clover, i setting all exactly but show me a error, Clover is not compatible with this version, is normal? because for make this usb bootable i use El Capitan.

Error:

This package is incompatible with this version of OS X and may fail to install.

Installing this package may damage your system, and the installation may fail. To stop the program and the installation, click “Cancel Installation”.

Normal its SIP Secutity El Capitan

Clic Install annyway