2 posts in this topic

My Current Specs:

Board: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI 
CPU: Intel i3 3.60ghz
Memory: 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 
HDD: Samsung 850 PRO 128GB SSD
PSU: 650w

Now its time for the story.......

Okay so I installed Yosemite on to a USB via Windows (As I have a PowerPC G5) you can't download ##### & ##### as its not a Intel based system. (SUCKS!) icon_redface.gif

I format the USB as required then installed the All In One via Windows, all went well. I then inserted the USB in to the Newly built hackintosh and I am presented with this screen:

Photo_07_02_2015_12_22_35.jpg

So I select "Boot Mac OS X From OSX Install USB" (Had me thinking this was going to work!)

Then I was taken to this screen where it paused for a couple of minutes:

Photo_07_02_2015_12_22_52.jpg

(I have no idea what any of this means! But I thought hey...were getting somewhere here!)

But then Suddenly!!

Photo_07_02_2015_11_50_04.jpg

This blooming STOP sign came up And I left the system running for a whole hour thinking It would sort itself out but NO ... so to my demise I really do ask for all of your assistance! 

Thank you so very much! icon_mrgreen.gif

Ash

Edited by .::Fabio::.
rules forum italian

My Current Specs:

Board: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI 

CPU: Intel i3 3.60ghz

Memory: 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 

HDD: Samsung 850 PRO 128GB SSD

PSU: 650w

Now its time for the story.......

Okay so I installed Yosemite on to a USB via Windows (As I have a PowerPC G5) you can't download ##### & ##### as its not a Intel based system. (SUCKS!) icon_redface.gif

I format the USB as required then installed the All In One via Windows, all went well. I then inserted the USB in to the Newly built hackintosh and I am presented with this screen:

Photo_07_02_2015_12_22_35.jpg

So I select "Boot Mac OS X From OSX Install USB" (Had me thinking this was going to work!)

Then I was taken to this screen where it paused for a couple of minutes:

Photo_07_02_2015_12_22_52.jpg

(I have no idea what any of this means! But I thought hey...were getting somewhere here!)

But then Suddenly!!

Photo_07_02_2015_11_50_04.jpg

This blooming STOP sign came up And I left the system running for a whole hour thinking It would sort itself out but NO ... so to my demise I really do ask for all of your assistance! 

Thank you so very much! icon_mrgreen.gif

Ash

watching and follow this guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH9TDSlejPc