• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Allaп

Allaп

InsanelyMaestro

• Local Moderators
  • 2,401 posts

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Attached File  001_cartoon-atari-burried-games-final-600x339.jpg   56.36KB   4 downloads

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:Everything that got a screen on it, skateboarding, reggae music, PowerPcs, Amigas and retrogamin...

i saw the e.t. gameplay on youtube, that was such a masterpiece of *hit ;)

btw i like arm surfaces, there isn't so much software for them, but the hardware itself isn't so bad at all and i even like the kickstand and product design... :)

Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

i saw the e.t. gameplay on youtube, that was such a masterpiece of *hit ;)

btw i like arm surfaces, there isn't so much software for them, but the hardware itself isn't so bad at all and i even like the kickstand and product design... :)

History repeated itself somewhat when Nintendo relaxed their licensing restrictions on the Wii, which explains the influx of low-quality, bottom of the barrel software.

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:Everything that got a screen on it, skateboarding, reggae music, PowerPcs, Amigas and retrogamin...

even android had most "low quality" software when i bought my first android phone (Galaxy S II) but right now there is probably more software on android than on the apple store...

its just a matter of time for wp 8.1 and the future windows 8.1 for arm to get all the right apps...

and btw right now there are all the Gameloft grade A games and a lot of interesting apps (running native Office is a game changer for someone)

and the Hw quality is Great!

Let's see what Microsoft can do with the next Arm Surface 3. ;)

P.s

e.t. gameplay review:

https://www.youtube....h?v=gULY34J3x0I

Surface 2 review:

https://www.youtube....h?v=QUiTkVhpfss

Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

even android had most "low quality" software when i bought my first android phone (Galaxy S II) but right now there is probably more software on android than on the apple store...

its just a matter of time for wp 8.1 and the future windows 8.1 for arm to get all the right apps...

and btw right now there are all the Gameloft grade A games and a lot of interesting apps (running native Office is a game changer for someone)

and the Hw quality is Great!

Let's see what Microsoft can do with the next Arm Surface 3. ;)

P.s

e.t. gameplay review:

https://www.youtube....h?v=gULY34J3x0I

Surface 2 review:

https://www.youtube....h?v=QUiTkVhpfss

Not to mention the swath of spamware like Mobogenie, which resorted to aggressive marketing strategies i.e. drive-by downloads and rootkits on the PC client.

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,018 posts

OMG everything but NOT MOBOGENIE!

Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

OMG everything but NOT MOBOGENIE!

I'm more than pissed and annoyed over their numerous ads littering the place whenever I browse on my Android. And if that's not enough, they would occasionally do a drive-by download of their .APK.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: et, errors

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy