InsanelyMac Zip for AppleHDA.zip 1.28MB 7 downloads
I have download a patched AppleHDA for the VIA 1802 codec for Mavericks 10.9.2 here. (I couldn't find the exact one so I found the one closest to it, the one that worked for Mavericks 10.9.2) The sound is working nicely, except that the internal microphone isn't working. It seems like when I go into the Sound Preferences that the microphone is there, but it isn't working. The sensitivity bar never goes up or down marking that it is active, but whenever I start the computer and check, it seems like it is working, and then turns off...
I will attach my DSDT and AppleHDA, since it has all of the Platforms.xml and layoutX.xml.
I have used layout 3 as specified in the download I used, so that the audio will be detected properly, and I have also injected that layout into Clover.
I will also attach my verbs.txt, codec_dump.txt, codec_dump.txt.svg, codec_dump_dec.txt, codec_dump_dec.txt.svg, and verbitdebug.txt. Hope this will help anyone who is searching for the same answer to this problem.
Forgot to add this to the description:
In the dmesg and system.log I consistently get these sound assertions, and I get the ones below the dashed lines on boot...
Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2197
Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 3158
Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 352
Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 4271
Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1374