• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AGuyWhoIsBored

AGuyWhoIsBored

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Hackintoshing, Programming, Computers, all sorts of stuff ...

Attached File  InsanelyMac Zip for AppleHDA.zip   1.28MB   7 downloads

Hi all,

I have download a patched AppleHDA for the VIA 1802 codec for Mavericks 10.9.2 here. (I couldn't find the exact one so I found the one closest to it, the one that worked for Mavericks 10.9.2) The sound is working nicely, except that the internal microphone isn't working. It seems like when I go into the Sound Preferences that the microphone is there, but it isn't working. The sensitivity bar never goes up or down marking that it is active, but whenever I start the computer and check, it seems like it is working, and then turns off...

I will attach my DSDT and AppleHDA, since it has all of the Platforms.xml and layoutX.xml.

I have used layout 3 as specified in the download I used, so that the audio will be detected properly, and I have also injected that layout into Clover.

I will also attach my verbs.txt, codec_dump.txt, codec_dump.txt.svg, codec_dump_dec.txt, codec_dump_dec.txt.svg, and verbitdebug.txt. Hope this will help anyone who is searching for the same answer to this problem.

EDIT:

Forgot to add this to the description:

In the dmesg and system.log I consistently get these sound assertions, and I get the ones below the dashed lines on boot...

Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2197

Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 3158

------

Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 352

Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 4271

Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1374

-AGuyWhoIsBored

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: microphone, problems, applehda, via, 1802, via1802, codec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy