System reboots after installing Mavericks

toohinc

5 posts in this topic

hi all.

I´ve been trying to install Mavericks in the last few days, I followed vanilla install guide.

I was booting with a hackintosh dvd, then I pressed F8 and select my usb install drive, crazy enough that didnt work at all, it just rebooted. So, I removed the dvd and booted directly from the usb drive and all worked great. Mavericks is now installed! Just writing this because it might help someone. Do not boot from other dvd, usb´s, boot directly from the one you will install.

Anyways, now that OS is installed, it always reboot while booting. I start in verbose mode, it shows loading some kexts (normal verbose boot), and the nreboots the pc.

I´ve tried a lot of flags, but no sucess. I read in myhack guide that the PciRoot=1 or GraphincsEnabler flags would fix this reboot problem, but no sucess.

edit: I read in the forum a posible solution is to remove all grahic card kext from s/l/e in the usb installer. i did that. after the install does mavericks need them back? will it boot without any graphic card kext? Or after installing mavericks they put back?

SO, if anyone can help me out with some hints to my problem I would be very apreciated.

Thanks all, and have a merry christmas :)

I installed everything from scratch again.

Installed ML and Mavericks just to be easier to edit something I need.

Still, ML install everything running great, Mavericks reboot and reboots.

possibly boot with the addition of: fsb=200