• 41 posts

friend igot mine wotking using latest chameleon it support haswell intel hd4600
http://www.insanelym...g-platfor-r1005

with
GraphicsEnabler
Yes
IntelAzulFB
in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

That's awesome, thanks! Is it possible to uae more than 96mb of RAM for the HD4600?? Let's say 128/256 MB (for games)

ham4ever

ham4ever

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

i use in bios 64mb and in mac is set automaticly to 1024 MB  so i guess doesnt need to change in bios

praetorius

praetorius

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

That's awesome, thanks! Is it possible to uae more than 96mb of RAM for the HD4600?? Let's say 128/256 MB (for games)

The amount of video ram you indicate in the bios is only being used during boot. Once all the kexts are loaded, then the memory allocation will depend on:

1. Wrong kext = 32/64/96 or whatever you set in BIOS.

2. Partially compatible or fully working kexts/settings = I have seen my video Ram change from 512 to 768 (experimenting, no QE/CI for me too)

rashaditor

rashaditor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

friend igot mine wotking using latest chameleon it support haswell intel hd4600

http://www.insanelym...g-platfor-r1005

with 

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
<string>10</string>

in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Can I just copy paste in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

ham4ever

ham4ever

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Can I just copy paste in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

yes just add these in ur chameleon plist  and if doesn't work then change number 10 to between 1 ==> 15 

rashaditor

rashaditor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

yes just add these in ur chameleon plist  and if doesn't work then change number 10 to between 1 ==> 15 

Thank you. Will give it a shot & post the results :-)

Crashman

Crashman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I have an i5 4570s (HD 4600, 8086 0412) and it is not working! The only chance to boot into OSX is starting in safe mode (-x). 

I've tried all settings (1-15), the automatic detection (newst Chameleon) and Clover Bootloader. OSX is always stuck @ Bluetooth Controller.

My Mainboard is an Asus H87-Pro (C2) and I'm using the DVI Port. Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thx,

Crashman

rashaditor

rashaditor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I have an i5 4570s (HD 4600, 8086 0412) and it is not working! The only chance to boot into OSX is starting in safe mode (-x). 

I've tried all settings (1-15), the automatic detection (newst Chameleon) and Clover Bootloader. OSX is always stuck @ Bluetooth Controller.

My Mainboard is an Asus H87-Pro (C2) and I'm using the DVI Port. Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thx,

Crashman

Try using following flags at boot.Worked for my build (note : No QE., Just default display with 64mb )

-v IGPEnabler=YES PCIRootUID=1 ncpi=0x3000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy