Problem on wake; No Internet Connection Asus P5KPL-AM

9 posts in this topic

hello

take a look here

http://www.insanelym...e-near-perfect/

good hack

hmm.. I did not create any dsdt.aml on my setup; everything is working; shutdown;sleep;restart;wake; the only problem is that my system cannot acquire properly a valid IP from my router after wake (it is working normally after boot up or restart). Is creating a DSDT.aml and loading it may solve the problem on my internet connection after wake. I did not want to mess up my setup so i need to be sure that everything should be fine before I do something.

hello

what u have is a hack.. not a mac.. so...

if u have a mac u can go to apple support ..and do a write about t u problem

if u have a hack nothing is 100%

mac os x is for mac and developed exclusively for mac

hack mac os x is 99% of reading, googling, persistency and 1% u hardware be compatible.. nothing in a hack is 100% sure...

make a backup or a clone and test.. or if u don't want any trouble.. rest that way..

good hack

@arthur-pt thanks for that advise i keep that in mind.

Back to my first inquiry, Is there anyone here that has fully working sleep and wake on a p5kpl-am motherboard?

It will be better to say what Ethernet-card do you have? Sometimes it depends on driver what you have.

For example, It often happens with native-patched drivers such a AppleBCM5701Ethernet et cetera.

It will be better to say what Ethernet-card do you have? Sometimes it depends on driver what you have.

For example, It often happens with native-patched drivers such a AppleBCM5701Ethernet et cetera.

Hi Alex,

I am using the onboard ethernet of the p5kpl-am (Realtek RTL8102EL 100/10 LAN) and AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext for the kext

thanks