NEW MacMod 2013 build: Lemon Lime Twist !

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

SS01

SS01

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Wow. This is amazing. You got my vote! :D

Though you may want to put those pictures in a spoiler tag.. on my slow internet connection it took me almost 4 minutes to load them all :P

PunkNugget

PunkNugget

InsanelyMac Geek

• Local Moderators
  • 199 posts

Wow. This is amazing. You got my vote! :D

Though you may want to put those pictures in a spoiler tag.. on my slow internet connection it took me almost 4 minutes to load them all :P

Thanks for the vote and sorry about that. How would I do that "spoiler tag" thing? I have cable so it only takes about 5 to 10 seconds at max to load everything. If anyone else is going through this, please let me know and I will see what I can do to take care of that and set it up a bit different if it will help.

.:sinaglahi:.

.:sinaglahi:.

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
i've told you it's awesome!

You got my VOTE!

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,823 posts

Thanks for the vote and sorry about that. How would I do that "spoiler tag" thing? I have cable so it only takes about 5 to 10 seconds at max to load everything. If anyone else is going through this, please let me know and I will see what I can do to take care of that and set it up a bit different if it will help.

use the BBCode spoiler for your captures ;)

Spoiler

Spoiler

PunkNugget

PunkNugget

InsanelyMac Geek

• Local Moderators
  • 199 posts

use the BBCode spoiler for your captures ;)

I just tried it and worked. So now everyone can open the "Spoiler" tab when they want to see the full color pics. Thanks Fantomas1... :)

amandreamartino

amandreamartino

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
You have definitely got my vote! Amazing computer!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts

Needs more RAM. :weight_lift:

:lol:

PunkNugget

PunkNugget

InsanelyMac Geek

• Local Moderators
  • 199 posts

:lol:

I know, that was too funny ! :hysterical: Well, if I could have fit more RAM, I probably would have. I still can't over the SPEED & PERFORMANCE of this 6 Core Beast, being just as fast as the most current DUAL CPU Apple Mac Pro out there for a 1/4 of the price... BTW, I'm going to load up another mini-beast here soon for MacMod of the Month of May. It's a bit of an unusual entry, but what IS "usual" on this site when it comes to Hackintoshes anyway?... nothing... B).

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,907 posts
Isn't the hackinbeast faster?

PunkNugget

PunkNugget

InsanelyMac Geek

• Local Moderators
  • 199 posts

Isn't the hackinbeast faster?

Yes it is, about 45% to 50% faster than your top of the line Apple Mac Pro with all the "trimmings." And especially you being able to fit all the things that you want to expand on what you have without limitations makes it even faster. With my new and improved Hackinbeast, it's now around 65%+ faster; using 2 x EVGA 580 GTX Hydro 3GB GPUs + 1 x Tesla C2070 6GB GPU. But if you're looking to still get a great machine and not break the bank, Lemon Lime Twist is the way to go. Minus all the water cooling parts this thing would've have cost you around $2,200 - $2,350. Again, by comparison to a $10,000+ unit... well, there is no comparison.

cochon

cochon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Beautiful machine. You got my vote!

AtlantisX

AtlantisX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Technology

Got my vote too... cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy