10.6.8, AMD (nawcom kernel), RTL8111E. Mac App Store is giving me "Unknown error" when logging in after hitting "buy app".
1. Install official RTL8111E Mac drivers from Realtek and set up Ethernet: Nothing.
2. EthernetBuiltIn=Yes: Nothing.
3. Install Lnx2Mac RTL81xx kext/driver and set up Ethernet again: Nothing.
4. Create valid SMBios.plist: Nothing.
5. Smash head on keyboard: hjngvb.
6. Ask the geniuses at InsanelyMac.
Has anyone experienced my problem to this extent? If so, how did you fix it? iTunes works fine. D:
2 replies to this topic
Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:44 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users