• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bay400

bay400

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi I have looked into this a lot and have now wanted to actually try it. So I have a Dell Inspiron 518 with a Intel core 2 quad CPU at 2.4ghz (SSE 1, 2, 3) And a (upgraded) gfx: ATI Radeon HD 4250, 3gigs ram, and a 500gb drive. I have dual booted Windows 8 and have taken this baby apart many times. I can run most modern games at a reasonable resolution with almost no lag. So I have wanted to program with XCode I am an experienced Java, C++, C#, and flash programmer and have wanted to make iPhone apps recently. I would like to know if you guys could give me a guide and drivers I can test out and an iso because I have tried iATKOS and have posted to their forum but they are inactive. So if you could give me a guide, drivers, an iso (ideneb etc.) in Leopard (at least, higher is ok) yeeaaahhhh, that would be greaaat. Thanks. Also some tips.

bay400

bay400

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inspirion, dell, 518, macosx, leopard, xcode, ati, radeon, 4250

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy