USB Not Working after installation (fixed), & Trackpad gestures (not fixed)

Don Los Kenitres

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I installed Lion successfully on my PB Easynote TS44 HR-250FR, got the wifi,ethernet,sound working

i'm usually too stubborn to ask and i do a lot of searching and trying before asking (where i end up with re-installing the os a dozen of times before getting it right)

but i have an issue i couldn't solve, USB ports doesn't work, they're 2.0 not 3.0 (i figured this out AFTER i tried two kexts of 3.0)

the PS/2 trackpad is working, but there's no gestures, i would like to have scrolling gestures and stuffs, i tried some kexts but they didn't work and the trackpad stopped working, and because usb isn't working i had a hard time trying to put back the older kexts (thank god i backed them up)

i have another problem in boot, but that's another thing, i like to solve this two issues which i need badly..

thanks

Fixed USB, there was a bootflag in chameleon (usbbusfix) that caused the problem, disabled it and it worked like a charm

trackpad gestures, not fixed yet :/

any help would be appreciated

i already tried VoodooPS2Controller, not working and it did break my keyboard and mouse, thank god i had a backup of my previous kexts