USB Not Working after installation (fixed), & Trackpad gestures (not fixed)

usb trackpad gestures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Don Los Kenitres

Don Los Kenitres

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hello,
I installed Lion successfully on my PB Easynote TS44 HR-250FR, got the wifi,ethernet,sound working
i'm usually too stubborn to ask and i do a lot of searching and trying before asking (where i end up with re-installing the os a dozen of times before getting it right)

but i have an issue i couldn't solve, USB ports doesn't work, they're 2.0 not 3.0 (i figured this out AFTER i tried two kexts of 3.0)

the PS/2 trackpad is working, but there's no gestures, i would like to have scrolling gestures and stuffs, i tried some kexts but they didn't work and the trackpad stopped working, and because usb isn't working i had a hard time trying to put back the older kexts (thank god i backed them up)

i have another problem in boot, but that's another thing, i like to solve this two issues which i need badly..

thanks

Don Los Kenitres

Don Los Kenitres

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
please help :(

Don Los Kenitres

Don Los Kenitres

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Fixed USB, there was a bootflag in chameleon (usbbusfix) that caused the problem, disabled it and it worked like a charm
trackpad gestures, not fixed yet :/

any help would be appreciated
i already tried VoodooPS2Controller, not working and it did break my keyboard and mouse, thank god i had a backup of my previous kexts

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,755 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco
hello

try this ones

http://www.osx86.net..._ps2_32-64.html

good hack

Don Los Kenitres

Don Los Kenitres

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Thank you for your reply, i already tried those. unfortunately it doen't work aswell, had to put back my old kexts..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy