25 replies to this topic

aankun.ganteng

aankun.ganteng

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
@ThibaultAnd :
Thank for starting this topic, I have the same problem with my asus N56VZ.
I managed to make OSX to detect the Intel 4000 but I think it's not fully activated.
There are still some glitch here and there...

@Rampage Dev :
I've take a look at ThibaultAnd's dsdt and IOReg, although I'm not really understand
my DSDT is missing the Geforce part (something on Device "(PEGP)" ), I try copy and paste with no luck
can you also modify my DSDT (I,ve attached the dsdt+ioreg file and also a screenshot)

@AjGilee
I assume you are an Indonesian?
how is the progress on your laptop, is it running smoothly?

Attached Files

IDDPioneer

IDDPioneer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Yet with the same problem, full resolution, but no NVDAResman.kext, if I try to load NVDAResman.kext the boot goes on until before the mouse shows up, when the graphical interface will show up everything stops, the system freezes.

Here is my IOreg and dsdt and boot.plist and smbios.plist for you all to see, compare, throw it away, etc do anything you want with it. lol.

Help me to have any ideas, If I discover how to make it work I will put here.

IDDPioneer

IDDPioneer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
No one answer on that ? nobody have a notebook without intel hd graphics ? Mine has only the Geforce GT 650M.

SteveRings

SteveRings

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I have a similar issue - the machine is otherwise fully functional and I am running 10.8.3 (12D78) but no graphics. If you boot with NVDAStartup.kext and without GeForce.kext, the machine actually does boot but you need a second mac to share the screen and the maximum display will be 16?? by 1080. As I have my L702x hackint0sh with a nice second monitor attached, I run mine thatI way some times.

I have tried Clover but the results are not better - I believe the Ubuntu folks had similar issues and it required a kernel fix but I have NOT verified that nor been able to track it down. I would like to get a copy of the Mac VBIOS from a GT650M in a MBP or iMAC to use and I could really use a clear explanation of the source and reason behind the CVGDisplayxxx and etc. messages.

At this stage, I wish I could turn my HD4000 back on :(

Dia Arezz

Dia Arezz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
can i use yr dsdt for my intel4000/gt640m le

SteveRings

SteveRings

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

No - DSDT's are machine specific and at best it won't work but damage could result in rare cases. It is always best to extract your machine's DSDT and modify it for what you need.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GT650m, Mountain Lion, 10.8, Kepler, Ivy Bridge, freeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy