Stuck on iatkos l2 boot

Dadycupcakes

13 posts in this topic

Ok, so I downloaded iatkos l2 burnt it to a dvd via transmac and it installed fine I checked all the drivers etc. I needed but when I go to boot the finished install it get hung up on the apple boot logo but a circle with a cross through it pops up after a few minutes, what is wrong with my install?

specs: i7 930, EVGA x58 SLI 132-bl-e758 a1, 12GB 2000mhz XMS3, GTX 480 in SLI, 1TB WD HDD black caviar,sony sata DVD RW.

Here is a pic that shows what I am talking about

post-1060637-0-50925900-1344980697_thumb.jpg

Ok, I booted into -v and this is what it got hung up on.

photo1.jpg

So I figured out that my bios was set on IDE instead of ahci so I fixed that it got past the boot then it comes to a screen that says your computer needs to be restarted hold power button etc. I ran -v again and it ran through everything and it got stuck on a grey screen after listing everything. What is the problem now?

Ok that seems to have done the trick I can finally get into the initial setup of my account etc. now, but my keyboard isn't working so I can't get passed the create your computer account, any ideas on how to fix that? It's a logitech keyboard plugged in through ps2 port.