SOME KEXTS MAY NOT BE NEEDED.
+ Kexts from miscellaneous locations
Mountain Lion USB installer Guide: http://www.insanelym...ionize&st=0
1. After installing Mountain Lion, before booting your new OS immediately place the kexts in "First" into your System/Library/Extensions (This will prevent the KP that would happen otherwise).
NOTE: you will either need a mac to do this or windows with "macdrive" installed.
REBOOT INTO OS
After step one, the order is really optional but this is how i did it:
2. Install the Cuda Drivers
3. Install all of the kexts with kext utility
4. Install Chameleon, use your own extra folder.
a. If you receive a boot0 error, i have included some files you will need for the fix for people who do not have a mac available.
Here is a link to the guide: http://www.macbreake...oot0-error.html
You should now have most features working, install cam twist in order to use the camera. (whenever you need to activate it open cam twist and hit the select button when webcam is selected)
- Keyboard: Yes
- Trackpad: Yes
- Wifi: Yes
- Battery: Yes
- Disk Drive: Yes
- Audio: Yes
- Video: Yes
- LAN: Yes
- USB 3.0: Yes
- Camera: Must activate with camtwist
- Card Reader: No
- Bluetooth: No (Wifi instead)
- Keyboard Backlight: No
- Keyboard Functions: No
- Sleep: No
- Brightness: No (Forgot about this until now, will add later if found)